*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

We haven't taken a deep shot in like 2 months because of the offensive line? Please..

We haven't taken deep shots because the quarterback cannot make the throw. This dude severely limits team and it's time for a change.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Injuries! Refs! No time in the pocket!

Quit with the excuses. This team, led by this quarterback, ****ing blows. The definition of mediocrity, if that.

And Luck did it.

The same group of mediocrity homers were so adamant that sucking for luck was a bad idea because they wanted to win.

Always wrong these bunch.

And Luck did it.

The same group of mediocrity homers were so adamant that sucking for luck was a bad idea because they wanted to win.

Always wrong these bunch.

You and the "homers" thing again.

So coach, how do you solve this? What is your solution? I'm a homer who is willing to learn, tell me where I get the franchise QB you keep whining about? Where is he?

so how is the ol giing up 6 sakcs tannehill's fault. Christ some of you really are dumber than ****.
The average youtube commenter has more brain cells than you all do.

that might be true , but we cant win dinking and dunking every game .

Can't for the life of me figure out why we don't move the pocket.....unbelievable

Tanny didnt have a good game, but he is not the reason we lost this game. Far from it. The defense crapped the bed after the first 3 drives. The offensive line was HORRENDOUS. T the ref's hosed us a ton as well.. I think Tanny was pretty low on the list

Tanny didnt have a good game, but he is not the reason we lost this game. Far from it. The defense crapped the bed after the first 3 drives. The offensive line was HORRENDOUS. T the ref's hosed us a ton as well.. I think Tanny was pretty low on the list

Sure our defense crapped after the first three drives but so did the offense and yes Tannehill was quite high on that list.

Funny I posted beginning of 4th q asking if luck would win it for his team. At least our qb checks down every time except when we need a shirt first doen. Zero football iq, shiat situational awareness. But let's all blame everyone else and pretend we have our qb! Resign a guy who has never been a winner at any level..
Al least a pretend gm
Who sucks his **** said he had "elite presnap reads"
Lmao. He can identify the wr screen or
Wheck down pre snap! N yay that's how u change games
And lift ur team
Right?
Stats, tools and
Measureables guy. Not a football
Player. Disclaimer, defense
Blew, Dallas thomas is a disaster

**** all you stupid assholes who try to **** on Tannehill, the ****ing guy doesn't have time in the pocket.

And the bull**** refs ****ed us because they're in the bag for the Ravens, as their owner is Goodell's boy. What really ****ed us were the phantom downfield penalties on Pouncey.
Hey dumbass, turn on ur tv watch winning qbs make big plays, dalton, ben, luck, and now wilson. Their qb mAsk deficiencies and make game defining lmays. Our qb bug play is. Quick out to a back or tight end. Never ever win at any level, I wonder why

Back
Top Bottom