*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

why waste a down and spike the ball with a min left wasted a down for no reason stuupiddd ****kkkkkk

Every team in the history of ever has done this, and this a reason why the only time something else occurred successfully is a legendary Dolphin play.

1.07 left we cant move the ball for squat and we spike a down at fg range the coaches are as useless as the oline cant blame our d they cant win it for us when the are on the field all game....frustrating but we can only learn from this and move on

The game was lost on the spike, 1:05 left tannehill didn't know what to do.. He looked to staff then spiked. Bad call. Your in FG range, you get sacked, oh **** now what? Didn't think of that... Horrible spike, even a run up the gut was a better call. Lost us a down and cost the game.

Im not even going to blame Tannehill or Sturgis...I blame the WR's for dropping 4 passes in the span of one minute. You can't expect a dude to hit a 57 yarder...if Clay made that catch, it would have been 50-52, way more manageable.

Tannehill is not to blame at all this game. ITs the **** O-Line and the pretty boy WR and TE with DROPS when it matters. Tannehill gave us a chance with the scramble

Coaching as well. Terrible to spike on 1st down. I don't spike the ball unless its needed with under 20 left

Keller makes that catch. Clay does not. As simple as that.

And you cannot win with all those starters on D hurt.

So you think Clay getting an extra 3 yards or so on that catch is the difference? Oh, and you can win with that many starters out, its called scoring more points than the other team, which we clearly had opportunity to do when we got the ball with 1:47.

What are the excuses now? We lost to the defending superbowl champs?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

The team fought hard today, but did not have enough in the end.

LOL I've never seen so many drops in my life. Wow what a joke this football team is.

Part of the problem is that we have no 12th man....I know all of the South Florida Excuses, but the point remains we get no help from the home crowd.

Back
Top Bottom