*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 131 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

No running game + an o-line that cannot protect our QB. = a LOSS.

Trouble is I don't think there is a fix for this year. The line is terrible.

If you can sit there and blame Tannehill, you are a freaking moron. No QB would excel with our lack of pass protection. Something needs to be done, this is just ridiculous.

Reconsider your win amounts for the year this team will not win more than seven games with this offense of line

Part of the problem is that we have no 12th man....I know all of the South Florida Excuses, but the point remains we get no help from the home crowd.

Can the crowd play rt, rg, LG, and lt as well?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

if they roll the same 5 OL out there after the bye then they have no answer and you can write off the season bc if thats the best we got we're ******

How bad would Marino be chewing out his line and receivers for that last drive?

If you can sit there and blame Tannehill, you are a freaking moron. No QB would excel with our lack of pass protection. Something needs to be done, this is just ridiculous.
...and there's no receiver stepping up and making a play. Mike Wallace is not a 60 million dollar receiver. He doesn't fight for the ball at all. And he doesn't seem to be smart enough for our offense.

Back
Top Bottom