*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

pje200

Rookie
Reaction score
Make me, sometimes the truth hurts, you can count on one hand, how many times RT has thrown the ball away this year.

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says... the home crowd does not inspire positive productivity whatsoever.

It's a disgrace hearing the opposing teams fans over ours.

Absolutely shameful!!!

Cuban305Fan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I think it's the coaching staff's fault. Why spike the ball on 1st down when their Defense is tired and confused after that amazing 4th down conversion? Keep no huddling, and don't waste a down with a spike!! 1:03 time left when they spiked the ball. ON THE 35 YARD LINE!

Tiko377

Starter
Reaction score
I think it's the coaching staff's fault. Why spike the ball on 1st down when their Defense is tired and confused after that amazing 4th down conversion? Keep no huddling, and don't waste a down with a spike!! 1:03 time left when they spiked the ball. ON THE 35 YARD LINE!
this might be true but i guess the coaching staff thought it would take too long to set up a play call from that far back and get it correctly in a no huddle. anyways we still lost and the coaching staff had 2 chances to call a play call to get positive yards

jerzfinzz

Scout Team
Reaction score
**** the oline,**** Sherman,**** whoever drops multiple easy passes n **** the home crowd

TealAttack13

Second String
Reaction score
Bad penalties, offensive line is dreadful, Tanny and Wallace were better. 3-2, should be 4-1 but we get a bye and it's easier after that.

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Out of everything from yesterday, this is the most disappointing thing to hear:

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
Philbin on if there will be a personnel change on the offensive line: "We believe in the guys that we have."

So, Joe will keep trying to get different results doing the same thing. Isn't that def of insanity?

Top Bottom