*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Some random thoughts..
Ravens played poorly last week. Harbaugh is shaking up his oline. The Ravens will give a great effort. The Fins will have to battle for 60 minutes to pull out the win.
If they come out Flat, Fat, and happy, the Ravens will punch us in the nose.
If we win the coin toss, receive the ball.
Teams in recent history have a bad habit of getting healthy against the Fins. I hope Wake and Solai can play 60 minutes. We will definitely need them. Their running game is weak, but we should only slow it down so they will stick with it. Let them drive the ball until they make mistakes. Flacco's passing scares me more against Carroll, Clemmons, and Jones.
I would also like to see Marcus Thigpen get some playing time with the starters in place of D Thomas. Miller should get the bulk of the carries.
I would like to see Clay and Rishard Matthews get some touches.
Grimes, Jones, and Carroll need to play a good game.

In the pic of the stadium for those who go to the games, are those teal tubes in between the circular ramps? Are they just safety/emergency things? It would be bad ass to be able to get drunk at the game, celebrate a victory and just slide out the stadium.

Go Phins, let's get a big win!

I still have that foul memory of getting obliterated by the Ravens in the playoffs a few years back.
A win tomorrow will definitely help to erase that memory.

Dolphins win 23-20.

In the pic of the stadium for those who go to the games, are those teal tubes in between the circular ramps? Are they just safety/emergency things? It would be bad ass to be able to get drunk at the game, celebrate a victory and just slide out the stadium.

Those are escalators.

Some random thoughts..
Ravens played poorly last week. Harbaugh is shaking up his oline. The Ravens will give a great effort. The Fins will have to battle for 60 minutes to pull out the win.
If they come out Flat, Fat, and happy, the Ravens will punch us in the nose.
If we win the coin toss, receive the ball.
Teams in recent history have a bad habit of getting healthy against the Fins. I hope Wake and Solai can play 60 minutes. We will definitely need them. Their running game is weak, but we should only slow it down so they will stick with it. Let them drive the ball until they make mistakes. Flacco's passing scares me more against Carroll, Clemmons, and Jones.
I would also like to see Marcus Thigpen get some playing time with the starters in place of D Thomas. Miller should get the bulk of the carries.
I would like to see Clay and Rishard Matthews get some touches.
Grimes, Jones, and Carroll need to play a good game.
I have a hard time understanding this ideology that because the Ravens played poorly last week they will put up a great battle but the Dolphins playing poorly last week don't get the same benefit of the doubt. Not picking on you Langer but this is a recurring theme amongst the media and a lot of fans.

The Dolphins poor play last week has the same influence, if any, as the Ravens playing poorly last week.

Nice hot afternoon in South Florida. Dolphins have a real good shot at 4-1 at the bye. I would have taken 2-3 considering the contrast between the first and second half scedules.

Me too to be fair. The only thing that changes is it sucks losing two going into the long bye.

Boldin was a huge loss for the Ravens. He bailed Flacco out throughout the playoffs and was money when it was 3rd down. Since he has left, they have really struggled to stay as consistent as they were last year. Our D can slow their O down, the question is can our O get it together to take advantage of their weakened D? This is definitely a winnable game if we really want it.

dolphinraven_zpsb22b05f8-1.jpg

I believe the correct term is "warp pipe"

I want to hear this many times today!

[video=youtube;YoC9h_rht94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoC9h_rht94[/video]

Nice hot afternoon in South Florida. Dolphins have a real good shot at 4-1 at the bye. I would have taken 2-3 considering the contrast between the first and second half scedules.

I had us coming into this game at 1-3 today when I made my season prediction -- and I thought we were going to be a 9-7 team.

So while I certainly won't be panicking if we lose this game, I'm very excited about what this team can do if we make it into the bye week at 4-1 with an opportunity to get healthy and play against a Bills team that is missing its starting quarterback in 2 weeks.

Marlon Brown is out today for Ravens

Also, Jacoby Jones is inactive. Who the hell they throwing it to today?

I had us coming into this game at 1-3 today when I made my season prediction -- and I thought we were going to be a 9-7 team.

So while I certainly won't be panicking if we lose this game, I'm very excited about what this team can do if we make it into the bye week at 4-1 with an opportunity to get healthy and play against a Bills team that is missing its starting quarterback in 2 weeks.

I agree. My biggest issues with today is if they lose, it will be two in a row before the bye, a miss of a tiebreaker with the Ravens and two weeks of ****ty stories via the beat writers. Got to win today.

Back
Top Bottom