*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

I agree. My biggest issues with today is if they lose, it will be two in a row before the bye, a miss of a tiebreaker with the Ravens and two weeks of ****ty stories via the beat writers. Got to win today.

The beat writers will find something to stir up, win or lose. After the first win it was Mike Wallace, Randy Starks, Paul Soliai. After the Falcons game it was "why is Daniel Thomas still getting carries? Mike Sherman and Joe Philbin are full of crap that he hasn't separated from Lamar Miller!"

They will find something to harp on after the Ravens game, win or lose.

Lots of Ravens fans here. I know they won the Superbowl but was hoping for a little more of a home crowd like against Atlanta.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 6m
Ravens scratch Jacoby Jones, Marlon Brown, Eugene Monroe, Terrence Cody, Jah Reid, Ryan Jensen, Marcus Spears

This goes back to me thinking they will run, run and run. Punt if they have too and win with their D. RT and the O has to take care of the ball. It is always a must, but esp today.

Wow... Ravens inactive list is tough for them.

We gotta win this one. They are severely undermanned...

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 6m
Ravens scratch Jacoby Jones, Marlon Brown, Eugene Monroe, Terrence Cody, Jah Reid, Ryan Jensen, Marcus Spears

This goes back to me thinking they will run, run and run. Punt if they have too and win with their D. RT and the O has to take care of the ball. It is always a must, but esp today.

totally agree. the defense has to be stout up front and not allow the Ravens to control the clock. It would be nice to get a lead and maybe force the Ravens into throwing.

A win today would go along way towards a playoff birth.

do we still have to worry about them being undermanned like in the past? When a backup qb would burn us for 500 yards. I want to see a running game. It's time for lamar miller to have his coming out party.

Im not looking forword to the site tomorrow if we lose..............28/17 miami.

Back
Top Bottom