*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here comes the dreaded Bye week... :hump:

200pxBaltimore_Ravens_logosvgpng-1.jpg
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
pny9-1.jpg
240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Baltimore
Doubtful
C Ryan Jensen (foot - DNP)
NT Terrence Cody (knee - DNP)

Questionable
RB Shaun Draughn (ankle - LP)
WR Marlon Brown (thigh - LP)
WR Jacoby Jones (knee - LP)
WR Deonte Thompson (concussion - LP)
DE Marcus Spears (knee - DNP)
LB Arthur Brown (shoulder - LP)
LB Albert McClellan (shoulder - DNP)
CB Lardarius Webb (thigh - LP)

Miami
Out
CB Dimitri Patterson (groin - DNP)

Questionable
WR Brandon Gibson (ankle - LP)
DE Cameron Wake (knee - LP)
LB Jason Trusnik (rib - LP)
S Don Jones (elbow - LP)

Probable
DT Paul Soliai (knee - FP)
LB Dannell Ellerbe (knee - FP)
LB Koa Misi (shoulder - FP)
LB Jonathan Freeny (shoulder - FP)
CB Nolan Carroll (ankle - FP)
S Chris Clemons (glute - FP)

WEATHER
scttsra20png-1.jpg

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;ZHwVBirqD2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s[/video]

THE SERIES

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 5-3
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 4-1
AT BALTIMORE: Ravens lead 2-1
LAST MEETING: 2010 at Baltimore; Ravens 26, Dolphins 10
HISTORY LESSON: Half of the Dolphins’ four victories at home against the Ravens have been overtime contests. Miami won a battle of field goals in 2003, escaping with a 9-6 victory after Zach Thomas’ fumble recovery set up Olindo Mare’s third field goal of the game. And then there was the 2007 game when the Dolphins recorded their first victory of the season in Week 15 on a 64-yard touchdown pass from Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo.
SERIES TREND: History suggests we’re not in for a shootout Sunday. Only once in the teams’ first eight meetings, plus their two postseason matchups, have both teams scored at least 17 points. That occurred in the 2004 season finale when the Ravens pulled out a 30-23 victory at Baltimore. The losing team in half the teams’ 10 meeting, including playoffs, ended up with single-digit points.

Patterson needs to get his ass back out on the field.

We don't need him this week. We will when we play Bills/Pats. We should be able to keep the Ravens wideouts in check en route to a 4-1 start :)

We don't need him this week. We will when we play Bills/Pats. We should be able to keep the Ravens wideouts in check en route to a 4-1 start :)

Might be a little more difficult than that i think.

if we can't get pressure on flacco & stop rice it's gonna be a long day...oh & protect tannehill too.

Ryan Tannehill the turnovers need to stop.

You used asterisks in the thread title so therefore it looks more official to me. I'm posting in this one.

so this thread is more offical than the other thread?

Funny how flacco was perfect in playoffs
10-0 touchdown to interception ratio and last game flacco throws 5 interceptions.. I guess he misses Boldin..
The dolphins need to get some pressure on him early intercept and get in his head..

Tanne needs the get the ball out quicker hit wallace on some short patterns and start building up that chemistry.
If you have to do end arounds and utilize wallace speed then do it a couple plays..

Need to give lamar miller more carries..

Nolan Carrol hopefully wont be starting i thought he was improved though that's still not good enough to start..

His two best receiving weapons in the playoffs were Boldin and Pitta. Boldin was traded because they couldn't afford to keep him with Flacco's new contract. Pitta is hurt. So yeah, there's a reason he's struggling.

Nice hot afternoon in South Florida. Dolphins have a real good shot at 4-1 at the bye. I would have taken 2-3 considering the contrast between the first and second half scedules.

Back
Top Bottom