Official Ray Lucas Sucks Thread/Mr. TO Lucas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Ray Lucas Sucks Thread/Mr. TO Lucas

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Official Ray Lucas Sucks Thread

If you have any frustration over Lucas (you know we all do), please let it all out here.

Now now, we all know Konrad is a stud! That was just a good strip. :cry:

No........ The Madden Sucks thread, the TD that Driver just missed catching, madden is like "he should have caught that".....I'm thinking "Farve over threw a wide open receiver".......what a moron.

this thread SUX

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!!!!

Lucas has played a great game. He hasn't fumbled the ball, and his passes have been accurate. Everyone else is sucking

They must be trying to make Lucas feel better about his last game. :rolleyes:

Two in a row......Lucas just had to get in on the act didn't he? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I see Lucas in practice again this week laughing and having a good time I am done with this team. Does he not think this is serious. Every week he says he blames himself but there he is having a grand old time the week after in practice.

Back
Top Bottom