Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

GreenMonster said:
And since you love to bring up the past including titles from 50+ years ago, the Red Sox have 6 World Series, atleast get that right.. Baseball did not start in 1921..

That's fine but we have 4 w/in the last decade. you can't be great forever, we had a great run but george ruined it and now we are turning into the Braves.

nyjunc said:
That's fine but we have 4 w/in the last decade. you can't be great forever, we had a great run but george ruined it and now we are turning into the Braves.

The Yankees will never be considered the Buffalo Braves in my book.

nyjunc said:
:spit: :sidelol:
QUOTE]

well, as soon as you declared for us all that Zach Thomas was not Hall of Fame material, you immediately discredited your own opinion... i've yet to see this guy capitulate or give credit to any rivals to his teams... in fact, he goes out of his way to DIScredit what they do...

nyjunc said:

Except the Braves have a bunch of cheap young guys and the Yankees a bunch of old expensive guys..

PressCoverage said:
well, as soon as you declared for us all that Zach Thomas was not Hall of Fame material, you immediately discredited your own opinion... i've yet to see this guy capitulate or give credit to any rivals to his teams... in fact, he goes out of his way to DIScredit what they do...

He did give the Red Sox credit this year and last.

PressCoverage said:
nyjunc said:
QUOTE]

Zach is not a HOFer, very good palyer but not close to a HOFer.

I always give credit to opponents when it is deserved. Ask the Sox fans here, heck I've said alot of nice things about the dolphins but b/c I don't think you'll be 14-2 and have 9 HOfers on the team you think I bash them.

Except the Braves have a bunch of cheap young guys and the Yankees a bunch of old expensive guys..

Tjhat's somewhat true, we will be shedding some dead weight this offseason and we have a few young guys contributing so if we make the right moves we can be a contender again but as presently constructed we will have a tough time again next year.

PressCoverage said:
nyjunc said:
QUOTE]

Zach isn't a hall of fame player.

Back
Top Bottom