Official Reggie Bush Appreciation Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Reggie Bush Appreciation Thread

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reggie, wishing you much success over the next several years in Detroit.

You arrived in Miami with some question marks and some USC/Heisman shizzle hanging over your head yet one would never know it by the way you immediately threw yourself into the team and its spirit.

No one has worked harder than you or been a more positive example in the lockerroom through their dedication and workout ethic. As a public face, you have represented and reflected on the Dolphins franchise professionally and positively.

It would have been easy to continue on as a dynamic, situational, game-breaking part time runningback but it's to your credit that you both wanted to and proved, even with some mileage, wear and age.. on you, that you could be an effective, reasonably healthy, between the tackles running back.

I for one wanted to retain you and am disappointed that you're gone. However, more power to you, at your age, securing a 4 year deal. I don't believe many of us would have been thrilled by more than a 2 year commitment. The irony is, you made no secret of your desire to stay here on an up and coming club whose field management you bought into and we probably could have tied you up for 2 years at a fair price - and this time, better exploit your receiving skills.

Anyway, thanks for your service to the franchise not to mention for the excitement of those game-changing electrifying plays. You're appreciated by most of us fans. Stay healthy.

bushvisitslions3_11_134_3_r536_c534-1.jpg

Good player, great man. I wish him nothing but the best. He wasnt a great fit for our new system but he will flourish in Detroit.

I wish Reggie the best of luck and will definitely check in on him and see how he is doing. I have no bad feelings towards the Lions so im kinda glad he went there.

He's a hard working guy, and a class act. I wish him the best in Detroit!

With that said, good thing I didn't buy a Bush jersey. I had a feeling he wouldn't be back.

Really liked what Reggie did for us, very sad to see him go.

Best of luck in Detroit.

Props reggie, i hope you tear it up... up there. good luck bro

Enjoyed watching Bush Play. Seems like a real stand up guy good luck in Detroit!

Classy guy. Made a bunch of plays for us too. Though I understand why we didn't keep him.

Good luck in Detroit, Reggie.

Back
Top Bottom