Official Rookie Day Pic Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rookie Day Pic Thread

Hey man I hope so, but I’m a realist. It ain’t looking good right now.
What isn't looking good? Players reporting. NFL and NFLPA are hoping to wrap up their last three topics by Sunday. Baseball went off fairly hitch-less. I'm feeling good about it. Sure, I know that the almighty death toll has been going up with a fair amount of tinkering lately but at the end of the day it'll be fine.

What isn't looking good? Players reporting. NFL and NFLPA are hoping to wrap up their last three topics by Sunday. Baseball went off fairly hitch-less. I'm feeling good about it. Sure, I know that the almighty death toll has been going up with a fair amount of tinkering lately but at the end of the day it'll be fine.
Without getting too political here as this isn’t the forum for it, **** is a disaster around the country, particularly in Florida. That’s all I’m gonna say about it. It’s a mess. That much is obvious. And baseball has been a **** show, as another star player (Juan Soto of the Nats) tested positive yesterday. So yeah man.... not really looking too good to me.

Without getting too political here as this isn’t the forum for it, **** is a disaster around the country, particularly in Florida. That’s all I’m gonna say about it. It’s a mess. That much is obvious. And baseball has been a **** show, as another star player (Juan Soto of the Nats) tested positive yesterday. So yeah man.... not really looking too good to me.
Sure. We'll agree to disagree, no problem. My optimism is a 5 alarm fire that couldn't be extinguished by a rain forest. Go Phins either way brother.

Back
Top Bottom