*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-train said:
HE CAN PROVE ONE THING. CLUTCHNESS.

All the mock drafts in the world cannot judge a QB by being clutch. Some QB's just can't handle it.

Just take the "L"

Young will be the 3rd pick of the draft to the Titans.

SMadison29 said:
It happens all of the time. The best team doesn't always win.
i don't know how good you can be when you give a QB that many running lanes. leinart could've run that TD in

Dolphin1184 said:

Nah no need i just had a lil money on usc...only $5 no big

Im a Miami fan anyway...hopefully kyle wright can mature more and larry coker and get ran over by a bus and miami has a shot next year :lol:

Dolphin1184 said:
You are comparing the National Championship to a game thats almost meaningless to Miami and New England sat its starters?

What are you talking about? I'm talking about last years Monday night game. No starters were benched.

Corso is living in the moment. Young can't pass. He's nowhere near the best player ever. Wake up.

Roman529 said:
That MVP trophy is dinky!!! I would want the crystal football. Vince just said he is turning pro....cant you tell.

I don't know, all I could here was its so puuuuuuurrty

RobFins2005 said:
That's a silly comment to make since chaos theory states if the play had been reviewed and the touchdown nullified, the rest of the events of the game would have played out different. Plus nobody knows, he may have scored a TD on the same drive.

And USC scored on the questionable non-interception the next drive, 3 points.

Damn straight.

byroan said:
Miami 29
New England 28

I don't think we were a better team than them. I'm not saying USC is still better than Texas, but you can't just go by the score.

thats different, miami was 2-12 or something... new england 12-2... and we won, doesn't mean we are better...

texas had not lost all season just like USC, texas had a better ranked defence and a similar ranked offense... and then when they played each other texas won...

you can say anything you want about they aren't better than USC, but your basing it on absolutely nothing...

byroan said:
What are you talking about? I'm talking about last years Monday night game. No starters were benched.

Alright I got the point by the third person pointing out my mistake. Same thing. We played spoiler for NE but it was towards the end of the season. Not the same thing as the National Championship.

I have never seen so many people kiss someone's ***. "Best QB ever to play the game?" Lee Corso, you are truly an idiot....

SMadison29 said:
Corso is living in the moment. Young can't pass. He's nowhere near the best player ever. Wake up.
he better go to the draft. goddamnit i don't want to hear the ballsucking on him next year in college. i'd rather hear the "oh wow what a disappointment" when he starts for some horrible team in the NFL, which will be the case when he doesn't have 14 seconds to throw the ball

byroan said:

Shut up stupid. U cannot compare these two games and be taken seriously. Texas was a better team then USC. Their defense was better and the offense was a wash. When it was time to make a play on 4th and 1, Texas' defense did. When it was time to make a play on 4th and 5, USC's didn't!

Mod Edit: Don't tell anyone to shut up let alone a moderator of this website. Take a few weeks off to re-read the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom