'Official' Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Official' Roster

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For those who asked, here is the 'Official' Roster they give out at camp:
Click Here

Wow...I would have guessed that we were a lot older a team than we are. While we do have lots of 28 and 29 year olds, there are only 6 30+ guys on the roster. Of course, 3 of those guys are on the DL with two of the three being DTs in our rotation. Why didn't we address that position again? :fire:

Sorry -- I just have a bad, bad feeling about our guys breaking down and it being a horrible year for that to happen with Martin, Dillon, and Henry/McGahee in our division.

Sorry -- I just have a bad, bad feeling about our guys breaking down and it being a horrible year for that to happen with Martin, Dillon, and Henry/McGahee in our division.

The only one I'm worried about is Bowens, Chester is in the best shape of his life and Zgonina is solid as a rock. Bowens, on the other hand, looks like he gained the 25 pounds Chester lost, he is seriously too big now, and the weight might hamper his stamina or cause an injury.

Can we manage a 3 guy rotation with just Chester and Zgonina? That's the question in my mind because I think you're right both about who the most likely injury would be and about the probability that it would be just one guy who went down. This is not the year I would want to gamble our run defense away answering that question...

Since I have performed a thread hijack here, I'll go ahead and ask:

Does anybody have intelligence on potential June 1 DT cuts? Maybe there is somebody available there who could fill in and who would be motivated to take a veteran minimum deal...

Can we manage a 3 guy rotation with just Chester and Zgonina? That's the question in my mind because I think you're right both about who the most likely injury would be and about the probability that it would be just one guy who went down. This is not the year I would want to gamble our run defense away answering that question...

I know what you mean, I would feel alot more comfortable with another DT we could rely on. At this point we have to hope that Romero pans out because we dont have another good option if someone goes down...I thought we should have addressed this position in the draft, I really wanted Isaac Sopaiga or Mattias Askew in the 3rd/4th round. Hopefully the crop of free agents released on June 1 carries a quality starter/backup.

Finsflurry said:
Bowens, on the other hand, looks like he gained the 25 pounds Chester lost.

I think saying he gained only 25 lbs is being VERY generous.

If the team gave him a nutritionalist... Bowens ate him!

I think saying he gained only 25 lbs is being VERY generous.

If the team gave him a nutritionalist... Bowens ate him!

:roflmao:

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back RIBS!

Interesting to note that Boston has a faster 40 time then Chambers and Minor has a faster time than Fred Russell. Wonder how accurate this really is.

Willie Johnson is a receiver with good size and speed. He went to Fresno City College, where he was one of the best JC receivers in California. He transferred to Nevada, where he played just one season, catching 22 passes for 329 yards and 2 touchdowns. He was used as a 3rd or 4th receiver. Considered a long shot to make the team, but his size and speed is intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom