*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

WAAAAY too exciting of an ending but a win is a win! Six in a row baby!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't feel great about the win but at least it's in the W column. Couldn't even run the ball against worst run D in the league.

Biggest thing was not losing anyone to injury (hope DVP Is ok). Showdown with Baltimore looms and hopefully we have some of our O line back.

If they don't get healthy fast and learn to play some defense this may have been the last game they win all season.

Is there seriously anything that can be done with the GameDay trolls? It's obvious. Please ban them asap

Can't feel great about the win but at least it's in the W column. Couldn't even run the ball against worst run D in the league.

Biggest thing was not losing anyone to injury (hope DVP Is ok). Showdown with Baltimore looms and hopefully we have some of our O line back.

Lets ignore the oline injuries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did we really expect the run game to be great without Albert, Tunsil, and Pouncey?

tally-6.gif
in a row. :bdh:

It was also there first try at maintaining a huge lead, so let's hope they learn from an atrocious series of coaching decisions. There early decisions saved them. Thankfully. 7-4 and surging is all that matters today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's hope they do learn from their mistakes. Hopefully they have the team ready for next week. They are going to have to pull out all the stops vs the Ravens.

Achilles heel mobile qb's, otherwise game wouldn't of been close. Good win imo.

Why is Jenkins on the field all game including the last drive? We have got to have somebody better. Can't believe Hewitt can't pass him on the depth chart. Jenkins doesn't give us anything. I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom