*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

2h
Charles Davis‏ @CFD22
Miami HC Adam Gase:"I've been around great coaches, and best lesson I've learned? Don't BS the players"

Charles Davis‏ @CFD22
SF S Antoine Bethea told me that tackling MIA WR Jarvis Landry is like "tackling a RB." Comped him to "Steve Smith" in style/attitude

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

4h
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
#49ers believe WR Torrey Smith, who missed last week with a shoulder injury, returns today, I’m told. They’ll test it before to be sure.

Despite o-line shuffle, I project our offense to click quite well today. I think both phases will be productive and our passing game will surprise many thinking we're just going to have to run it 30+ times to be successful.

Every team has tons of injuries. Just read that Brady is questionable with a knee injury. This time of year, you just have to play winning football, cut out the penalties and turnovers and run the ball effectively at least 25 times a game. Do that consistently and we have a chance to win the division.

Despite o-line shuffle, I project our offense to click quite well today. I think both phases will be productive and our passing game will surprise many thinking we're just going to have to run it 30+ times to be successful.

Yeah the key is our O-Line.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
#Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil is trying to play despite a torn muscle in his shoulder, source said. Ndamukong Suh & Mario Williams will play.

Looks like more detail on injury 'torn muscle'.

That has me the most concerned. Those 4 losses we suffered through because of very poor OL play keeps haunting me because we have a makeshift OL again. I hope since we have adopted the STRAIN philosophy we are past that.

Gameday! :hump:

SandyFittingAsiaticmouflon.gif

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
#Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil is trying to play despite a torn muscle in his shoulder, source said. Ndamukong Suh & Mario Williams will play.

Looks like more detail on injury 'torn muscle'.

I don't like that one bit. Especially when the LT's matchup this week is against the lengthy 6'7" Buckner. No need to risk Tunsil in a non-conference game.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Always has been, always will be.

Every team has tons of injuries. Just read that Brady is questionable with a knee injury. This time of year, you just have to play winning football, cut out the penalties and turnovers and run the ball effectively at least 25 times a game. Do that consistently and we have a chance to win the division.

Doesn't Belicheat put everyone with a hangnail on the injury list?

This staff has used good judgement to date re: injuries. If they're letting Tunsil play, the "torn muscle" must sound worse than it is.

This staff has used good judgement to date re: injuries. If they're letting Tunsil play, the "torn muscle" must sound worse than it is.

They've shown time and time again so far this season to be extra careful. Therefore, It's not bad to conclude if they're letting him play they must feel comfortable about the situation.

Local reports saying Tunsil working with the inactive group. Not likely to play

I'm worried! I keep hearing about where he grabbed and folks not believing it's a shoulder but this sounds like a torn labrum. Jake Long wore a harness, like Tunsil, and played through the same thing in 2010. Hate to see his future jeopardized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom