*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Ready to get it on! Been waiting forever it seems like since the LA game. Pouring a Baileys and coffee while the wife's making breakfast. Coronas are chilling in the fridge....gonna be a good day. Fins up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm worried! I keep hearing about where he grabbed and folks not believing it's a shoulder but this sounds like a torn labrum. Jake Long wore a harness, like Tunsil, and played through the same thing in 2010. Hate to see his future jeopardized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed... this is worrisome

I really hope everything clicks today and we get ourselves a decisive victory, but usually when I start thinking that way it ends up being a nail biter.

Today's inactives.

CySEpDfVEAAy5dN.jpg

Time to see what the new depth on the OL is made of. PLEASE O-line just keep the ship a float until next week.

Well, I gotta say, I have much more faith in fallback options like Urbrick and Young than Thomas and Turner.

Tunsil inactive

Tannehill is gonna have to be ready to scramble out of the pocket IF our OL breaks down. Maybe Gase will design some roll out, etc to help keep the pass rush off guard.

Line up Sims next to James and run right, then run right, then run right again.

Well, I gotta say, I have much more faith in fallback options like Urbrick and Young than Thomas and Turner.

Agreed. Steen, Urbik, and Young are adequate backups. I think they will succeed today.

Back
Top Bottom