*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

CyTHbLOXUAQMHQo.jpg:small

Suh with the game-saving tackle. :clapping:

I will take the win but I could not believe how badly our coaches did in crunch time in this game. Horrible, horrible awful decisions about clock management and defensive calls. On a side note Jelani Jenkins played about as bad a game as you could play on a day the defense struggled all day

Thank god, I was wrong ... I really believed SF would tie it. Thank god they didnt.

A win is a win, but man ... this game took 10 years off my life. They just never make it easy on us or themselves.

Go Phins! ... 6 in a row feels great.

He does not only make no plays he misses them. Really need help at LB

We need mccain and jenkins replaced. They are part of the reason this defense cannot stop anyone.

I don't understand people that watch this team in a vacuum. First this team is down its 3 best lineman and it's a known issue when this team can't run it struggles it stresses the defense out, they have to be on the field more and it doesn't eat the clock, what you should be focused on how in the past this team loses this game because Tannehill couldn't carry the team guess what he did. Also the 49'ers record is **** but they have been playing the last 3 teams tough and to the wire and one of those teams was the Patriots so these guys can ball. Nothing to be looked down at here. Winning 6 in a row is tough by any standard

We need mccain and jenkins replaced. They are part of the reason this defense cannot stop anyone.

i thought McCain played much better today. getting off that block was impressive and tackling through the stiff arm. Jenkins was a liability with two hands, with one...

Back
Top Bottom