*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

http://sulia.com/benvolinpbp/f/4ee5...ter&guid=4ee5bbaa-afbc-4d24-8473-31fe09773b7a

Not to dig up old arguments, but I will. Sounds like Kevin Coyle has the same respect that I had during the game for Russell Wilson.

Why can't people around here have respect for how an opponent is playing us? I admit I was tough...too tough on Tannehill during the game thread. However, I am always FIRED UP during game days. With that said, posters take any compliment for an opponent as hating on the Fins.

And he's more clutch then Tannehill too, right? Trying supporting your own team.

Could not help, but reset the thread in which I was trashed for simply being impressed with Russell Wilson. Our own Kevin Coyle raved about him as well in his presser this week. I like Tannehill. Think he is a real chance to be good. This re-set has nothing to do with Tannehill vs. Wilson. It has to do with the people ****ting on me that somehow I was wrong about my assessment of Russell Wilson. He was money vs. a great Bears D on the road.

Right now Wilson is second on the rookie QB's behind RGIII.
Luck is third, and Tannehill is fourth with Weeden breathing on his neck.

They will all develop at their own pace. I could care about Wilson right now. However, I get sick and tired of getting killed for takes that come to be.

Back
Top Bottom