*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

where are the haters????? they must be pissed. lollololollll

Tannehill had two very, very bad throws in that game. One was picked, and the other was nullified by a penalty.

But, he showed me something(s) new today. He showed me that he could make GREAT plays with his legs, that he could move around in the pocket, and that he could lead his team to a come from behind win in the 4th quarter. Mega props.

​We needed that.

And to be honest, I think we needed a win like that. Down seven in the 4th quarter, our QB steps up and plays better in the clutch, leads the team to victory.

Reggie Bush had a damn good game, too.

wow, just wow! Don't know what to make of this team. So inconsistent. Lay an egg one week (or 3) and get enough breaks and make just enough plays to pull one out that they had no business winning. Happy with the win but more happy that Tannehill made strides as a 4th quarter comeback catalyst. Fins up!!

RT with a BIGTIME 4th Quarter comeback against a very good team!!! Where's the dude that was gonna go root for the Packers 20 minutes ago because Tann can't do what he just did? What a tool!! D steped up when they had to, killed the run all day. Solia, big game for the big guy! Reggie and Thomas ran hard! Good game today for the o-line. Jake and Pouncy kicked butt! WE RULE AND WE ARE A LOCK FOR THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope

I threw my jake long jersey into the corner after he whiffed and gave up the sack.

But hats off to the OL today. Great run blocking and they gave RT the chance tin the game.

Back
Top Bottom