***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

so croyle and cutler had bad days, so what, now they suck, look at peyton and eli manning in the playoffs. they got completely dominated by the opposing team, you gonna tell me that peyton sux now 2

kitt23 said:
so croyle and cutler had bad days, so what, now they suck, look at peyton and eli manning in the playoffs. they got completely dominated by the opposing team, you gonna tell me that peyton sux now 2

It's disgusting quite frankly. Both QBs did fine, not great but just fine.

nopony said:
Let's be completely fair and also say:

no, its not fair. cause most people with valid opinions that cutler and broyle are awsome is over the course of careers and many games.

people who say they suck is baised on 1 game.

This is why the majority of fans cannot evaluate, because they have no idea what to look for. For example, most will overlook the fact that Cutler's release is electric. Croyle did fine as well he just needs 10lbs.

kitt23 said:

No one should be saying Cutler or Croyle suck based on this game... but at the same time hopefully this talk that Cutler is a top 5 pick and we have no possible shot at him will die down. There's obviously a possibility of him going to Detroit/Az in the top ten, but Cutler going in the top ten is not guaranteed like some believe or believed.

Jaj said:
This is why the majority of fans cannot evaluate, because they have no idea what to look for. For example, most will overlook the fact that Cutler's release is electric. Croyle did fine as well he just needs 10lbs.

I rather have Croyle than Cutler...and as far as I'm concerned...they both should be 2nd round picks.

Croyle with our 2nd would be a steal IMHO...love to have this kid...

fishypete said:
I rather have Croyle than Cutler...and as far as I'm concerned...they both should be 2nd round picks.

I'd rather have Croyle based on value(I've been on his bandwagon for nearly a year now), but comon now Cutler is a better prospect there's no doubt about that. How is Cutler a 2nd rounder?

Jaj said:
It's disgusting quite frankly. Both QBs did fine, not great but just fine.

Cutler did fine? I'm not sure what his final stat line was, but it was probably something like 5-18, 1 TD, 1 INT for 50-75 yards. If Gus played that way then there's no way anyone would label that "fine".

Did he show flashes of ability? Absolutely. Did he have some good throws dropped? Yep. Did he have a bad game, including several bad decisions and inaccurate throws? Without a doubt.

kitt23 said:
Cutler is overrated, been overrated all season. His one game against a "good" team this season was against LSU, and his QB rating was around 55.0 on that game, hasn't impressed me at all this season.

The only 2 proven QB's in this draft are Matt Leinart and Vince Young. And since we aren't going to draft in the Top 3, I say we go defensively the first and second round or pick up one of those monsterous offensive linemen this draft has to offer.

Croyle is definitely more of a value pick than Cutler, but Croyle's status will depend on how well his knee is doing

Jaj said:
I'd rather have Croyle based on value(I've been on his bandwagon for nearly a year now), but comon now Cutler is a better prospect there's no doubt about that. How is Cutler a 2nd rounder?

How is he not Jai? Did Croyle out play him today...yes. Did Cutler have a game like Rivers had...no...in fact...if not for that muffed punt...and short field...he mostly wouldn't have scored...something Croyle, Whitehurst and Hackney did.

To be a first round pick...shouldn't a player be above the rest...not even or below? Cutler has possibilites...but you don't pay top dollar for hot dogs...you do for steak.

Back
Top Bottom