***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

mia4ever said:
How about them Canes!

OT Winton is not a 1rd rounder he's more of a 3rd Round
WR Moss 1st Round early 2nd
DT Harris is a 1st Round early 2nd (harris was being Doubled teamed a lot K. william sack)
CB Jenning is a 2nd round

I have never since a OG man handled guys like Max Jean
who should have went to the U

The U has a bunch of 1st day players this year, and you forgot about Maxey who wasn't in the senior bowl but will still go on day 1. I also think Winston will go in RD1 or RD2, he is a steal in RD3

If only Chris Leak or Quinn were available then it would be an interesting draft of qb's to choose from.

Nappy Roots said:
nice try fishy, but if you actually read what you wrote, you talked about how he got out performed by croyle, so he cant be a first round pick.

What? Your right...if Croyle is a 2nd rounder....so should Cutler be a 2nd round pick.

dolfn66 said:
From what I saw Croyle was the better QB today. Cutler does not seem to handle pressure well, no poise. I wasn't really impressed with any of the qb's today but it is only 1 game. The pressure of trying to do well with so many scouts in attendance may have some bearing on their performance.

The scouts for the most part are gone...they watch the game home and wait for the game film.

fishypete said:
The scouts for the most part are gone...they watch the game home and wait for the game film.
Oh, I didn't know that, thanks.

I thought Whitehurst looked as good as Croyle or Cutler if not better. I think there are some good prospects here that wont get the recognition but later on will become pros through a process, not a judgement machine.

fishypete said:

Exactly. This game serves more for getting players who haven't had a good week of practice one last shot to make an impression.

Back
Top Bottom