***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

HysterikiLL said:
Guys, I'm totally missing this. Can I get a quick update on how Cutler and some other hot prospects did/are doing??

Cutler looked ok. His gunslinger mentality caused him points when he threw a pick in the endzone. Croyle looked pretty good, he connected on a long TD pass to Sinorce Moss. Shockley didn't look so good:( I was hoping he had a better game. Whitehurst has looked pretty accurate and he hasn't made any costly decisions.

Dolfan_Noles said:
What is not to like about Whitehurst? He is at least a little mobile, has great size and strength, and did great things with not much to work with at Clemson....very impressed so far. Also, how about Griffin? Made some great plays in the Rose Bowl and that interception was amazing.

Whitehurst did great things at clemson? no, he did far from that.

ABrownLamp said:
Shockley stock falling below Omar Jacobs

I don't see how anyone could have seen it the other way before?

Dolfan_Noles said:
What is not to like about Whitehurst? He is at least a little mobile, has great size and strength, and did great things with not much to work with at Clemson....very impressed so far. Also, how about Griffin? Made some great plays in the Rose Bowl and that interception was amazing.

I have been talking about Griffen for a while... I love that kid and would be thrilled to see us grab him maybe in the 2nd...

Cutler would fit the Lions perfect- Good talent, poor decision-making :wink:

FinNasty said:
I have been talking about Griffen for a while... I love that kid and would be thrilled to see us grab him maybe in the 2nd...

You talking about Cedric Griffin of Texas? If so, HELL YEAH!

From the game so far...does anyone think that its possible that maybe our answer for QB of the future may not be in this years draft? I mean honestly, nobody has looked really good so far. I didnt see enough from Cutler to warrant moving up..but I also realize that 2 sets of downs is not really enough to judge him.

Nobody is in a bigger rush than me to get out next great one...but Im really doubting that this years crop of QB's will give us that guy. I suppose Lienart is the closest thing to what we would want....but we wont get him so thats not even worth thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom