*** Official Steelers @ Dolphins Game Day Thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Steelers @ Dolphins Game Day Thread ***

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Week 7
clear.gif
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, FL
dolphinstadium-1.jpg

TELEVISION
NFL on CBS HD
clear.gif

clear.gif

PIT/MIA in Red (also available in Alaska & Hawaii)
Play-by-Play Announcer: Greg Gumbel
Color Commentator: Dan Dierdorf :bobdole:

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Pittsburgh
Out
DE Brett Keisel - Hamstring (DNP)

Questionable
G Trai Essex - Ankle (LP)

Miami
Questionable
FB Lousaka Polite - Knee (LP)

Probable
LB Karlos Dansby - Knee (FP)

WEATHER
hi_shwrs20-1.jpg

Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
National Weather Service forecast for Miami Gardens, FL

GAME PREVIEWS
MiamiDolphins.com Bias
Steelers.com Bias
ESPN/STATS LLC

[video=youtube;vJChh7ghGnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJChh7ghGnE[/video]
:hump:

Hope we wear our white jerseys and make them wear their black ones in this heat..

..not that it helped last year...

Big Big Game! I've had this game marked on my calendar since it was announced. If we want to be a top tier team (top ten) we need to beat the Steelers.

Just remember any given Sunday.

My one question:

Who's covering Mike Wallace? Vontae or Jason Allen? I'd personally rather shut him down from the big play potential with Vontae than have Jason Allen try to keep up with him on the vertical.

This game can be the beginning of something special for us
a victory would set us up for success for the remaining games

This is the make or break game. A win, you vault yourselves into a team to take notice of, a loss, you are pushed back with the average to below average teams. This Steelers team MIGHT be a team you would compete for a wild card spot with, so you got to win if you are serious about this year!

Very excited about this game. Win and our season turns around!!! :) GO DOLPHINS!!!

Very excited about this game. Win and our season turns around!!! :) GO DOLPHINS!!!

Oh come on were at 3/2 at the moment, were ok it's not 1/4 or 2/3 our season is around..............:up:

going to be a frustrating game to watch at times, but should be a good one. CAN NOT get cute on offense though

Oh come on were at 3/2 at the moment, were ok it's not 1/4 or 2/3 our season is around..............:up:

Yeah, true mate, but this is an AFC match up, and could be a head to head tie breaker for a wild card spot. You are right though, im just pessimistic. :)

i don't care how we do it,i just hope we get our first home victory of the season and make everybody who said we have no chance against Pittsburgh eat their words and eat crow....Lets go Dolphins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom