*** Official Steelers @ Dolphins Game Day Thread *** | Page 135 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Steelers @ Dolphins Game Day Thread ***

Thats as close I have come to kicking the TV in about 30 years. Let the play go. Also running on 1st down when we havent run all day.

Sad. Very sad. Don't plead. Miami was ripped off. Remember this. THE WORLD IS NOT A DOLPHINS FAN. THEY ARE STEELERS FANS.

The game was obviously stolen by the officials, but why in the world would you run the ball on 1st down? To me, that screams of not trusting Henne.

Why do we have Marshall if we'll just allow opposing teams to completely take him away? Ward wasn't taken away. Wallace wasn't taken away. They need to do something to get Marshall free.

This should be a passing team, as this is a passing league. We lost this game in the 1st quarter with the gameplan that the coaching staff put together. Henne was great today, and I'm feeling great about him today honestly. This loss was on the coaching staff, with a solid amount of the officiating crew. How did they not see that was a fumble live? It seemed plain as day watching it on television.

NFL refs are horrible. The game was stolen from us. The NFL officiating is some of the worst in all professional sports.

This was the saddest Dolphins loss in awhile. They can go back and look at mistakes they made like Sparano not going for the 2 points after the TD. BUT Miami played well. They fought on defense and played well. The offense did some good things and stayed in it. AT THE VERY END, they get RIPPED OFF. OUCH!!!! Man, that stings. Clemons hits Ben and he fumbles it into the endzone. The video shows Miami coming up with the ball. The Steelers and their fans AND THE WORLD waits and waits and waits. They hope to somehow spin it so that Miami loses. And they do it successfully. And no one can stop it. They kick the field goal and get the 3 points. Very sad.

Games like this, regardlessof what team it is, make you want to stop watching this stuff. Because if something like that can happen, then there is NO INTEGRITY IN NFL FOOTBALL. NO INTEGRITY IN NFL FOOTBALL.

Back
Top Bottom