Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

The Eagles D needs to play like they did early in the game, if they do the eagles will pull it off

go eagles :cooldude: :cool:

Skulman7 said:
The Eagles D needs to play like they did early in the game, if they do the eagles will pull it off

go eagles :cooldude: :cool:

McNabb needs to play smarter. I worry that the Eagles have not capitalized on NE's very sloppy play. This should be a game the Eagles should be winning, but they have played just as sloppy as NE......

Anybody else ever see Paul Mac live..........
He does put on A good show

fishfan34 said:
For all the Trash that Freddie Mitchell talked, he has sure been quiet in the first half.

Yep. Owens took his spotlight back, and now Mitchell has nothing. I don't know if you all have noticed, but Harrison has been shoving him around all game......

QB performances in the First Half

Brady- 13 comp, 17 att (76% comp), 107 yds, 1 TD= 111.6 QBR

MacNabb- 12 comp, 22 att (55% comp), 168 yds, TD, 1 INT= 75.6 QBR

Those numbers are decieving. It doesn't account for Brady's lost fumble. I'd say McNabb and Brady have played an equal game so far......

Baz said:
Yep. Owens took his spotlight back, and now Mitchell has nothing. I don't know if you all have noticed, but Harrison has been shoving him around all game......
I think Harrison's been shoving half of the Wr's around all night. Anytime one of them comes in his space, he's on them......

Baz said:
Those numbers are decieving. It doesn't account for Brady's lost fumble. I'd say McNabb and Brady have played an equal game so far......
I agree, McNabb almost had his own fumble as well. One of these defenses has to take over in the 2nd half. I look for a possible first OT game in the Super Bowl. Then all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom