*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

Also, whoever had to say whatever about the ratings, no offense, but who gives a ****? I don't care about ratings. I care about my personal views, no one else's. If you call this EXCITING, then you obviously don't watch the NBA Playoffs & Finals at all.

The Super Bowl has fallen into a huge disappointment.

I haven't even been interested since the Philly/NE game a few years ago.

All of this hype all week of a "great game" - well, we had a great quarter. :lol:
Great, then you can go ahead and ignore that 80% of all americans whom watch the SB... and only 40% AT MOST watch game 7 of the finals. Clearly your description of "EXCITING" is biased. You don't care abt ratings b/c they don't support your argument...

What a let down. The game had a lot of excitement at the beginning but I think it had more to do with the weather than the play. I'll admit to have been cheering for the Bears- I'm not a fan of Peyotn Manning at all; he's good but not nearly as good as what most of the pundits say-but it was hopeless in the end. Their offense, especially the passing game, was miserable, and that defense is overrated.
Manning gets a ring- oh the injustice. I weep for Danny boy- and now even more tv time (You didn't think it was possible did you? Choke. Ugghhhh..blahhh......ickkkkkkkkkk..And what was it with that post-game show? Strange....very strange

Not for the money. They ill be moving to Ok city. Wish they could move there, but no way for the price.
I'll bet my 1,500 Fin bucks to your 500. Sonics are NOT leaving Seattle area. Send me personal mail, if you agree. 12 months from now is our bet, staying or going.

My cousin needed a fg from the colts in the end to win a bet and they ended up going for it on 4th. From :D to :eek: to :fire:

:lol:

grats to the colts but im kicking myself in the *** since i was scared the colts couldnt cover the spread but in the end they did. my cousin is laughing and talking smack to me because he wasn't scared. lol. oh well. good but very sloppy game.

It was a good game overall, too bad Indy didn't kick it to Hester on the kickoffs it would have been much more entertaining and Hester would have had at least one more touchdown.

OH my FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!! That may be the dumbest statement of ALL TIME! Now remember, I love ya, b/c you're a Fin Fan! But, PRINCE? 1 of the GREATEST of ALL TIME?!?!?!?! Come ON, man!

Wow. What a stirring rebuttal.

Prince is an underrated guitarist. Nobody said the dude was Django Reinhardt, but he plays extremely well and gets little credit for his time playing pop/R&B.

:sidelol:

Dude, if we're talking songwriting, you may have a point, but if we're talking technical ability, the above made me die of laughter.

Not to mention I could name so many guitarist that put some of your tops to shame. They just didn't necessarily play in high level acts. Fredrick Thordendal of Meshuggah...for one.

Back
Top Bottom