*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Give Ryan a series or 2. Then get him out of there. The injuries were so devastating last season that I'm feeling a little gun shy. We had the worst of it last season and it was a hard, long, mostly lousy year so if luck evens out then we are due a break from the injury monster. If someone has to get nicked up let it be someone who wasn't making the 53 anyway.

Get ready for some awful personal foul calls on safeties this year.

If the hall of fame game is any indicator we are in for some awful calls.

I absolutely cant wait for Mike Gesicki's first jump ball in the endzone for a TD. We may see more of him in preseason than early regular season.

I absolutely cant wait for Mike Gesicki's first jump ball in the endzone for a TD. We may see more of him in preseason than early regular season.

I think it might be the opposite. I would imagine that if they put Gesicki out there in the pre-season in the red zone, he will be lined up wide where he damn well has ZERO blocking responsibilities. They have to be scared shitless of having him in a situation where he might have to block right now.

If they switch the broadcast over to the bucs at the half i'm going to be pissed.

I think it might be the opposite. I would imagine that if they put Gesicki out there in the pre-season in the red zone, he will be lined up wide where he damn well has ZERO blocking responsibilities. They have to be scared ****less of having him in a situation where he might have to block right now.

I wasn't expecting much from Mike tonight, but in the up and coming games playing against the 2's and 3's he'll get a few targets. He may get 1 or 2 chances tonight.

Can't wait for tonight. Looking forward to seeing Gesicki and Ballage get some chances. Also want to see what Baker and Fitz can do out there. Will be good to see a real QB instead of Cutler too.

PINCH ME! We're back!

Really looking forward to seeing our new additions get some time out on the field. As much as I want to see Gesiki, I hope we hold him out a bit. Hoping for an injury free game, lord knows we need it.

And the first play for our offense tonight will be?........PA pass to Amendola. I'll go with that.

Back
Top Bottom