*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

You must've missed a Damien Williams entire career. No leg drive, vision, or awareness. The guy doesn't make 95% of NFL rosters and certainly does not start
What does that have to do with Drake sucking today? We don't have a running back on this roster worth a dang. And Williams is one of the better receiving RBs in the league...he would definitely play for a lot of teams. Wouldn't start anyway but neither would Drake.

He's an Eagle. Just saying.
I’m not mad he’s gone. But don’t call those plays for finesse rbs Gase. He must have forgot he traded the physical back to philly
I often wonder what Gase is thinking. Gotta love the way Cutler doesnt give Gase the option of benching him by getting himself whacked. Gase would start Cutler if he turned up to training in an Ambulance, still on the stretcher and a sick note off his Mum.

What does that have to do with Drake sucking today? We don't have a running back on this roster worth a dang. And Williams is one of the better receiving RBs in the league...he would definitely play for a lot of teams. Wouldn't start anyway but neither would Drake.

I disagree about his receiving ability but whatever. He should've been in there in that situation as he proved on 2nd down on that very drive.

I think that'll change after this season ends.

There are too many stupid contracts that prevent it. Suh, Thill, Branch, Alonso, Stills, Jones, McDonald, etc.. We can't even get out of almost all of them. Crazy cap hits regardless of what we do. Tannenbaum backed us right into that corner ... which is what used car salesmen usually do.

Gonna be another year or 2 before a rebuild is even possible. Tannehill needs to put this clown show on his shoulders next season if there's any hope for the future.

So the raiders are within reach of the pats lead, and the bills have lost.
Go Raiders.

Parker has to be the worst Wr in the league for YAC....

That safety non call was horrible.

I liked what i saw from Anthony hopefully he's not badly injured.

I wonder what they do about the QB

Cutler was off but that first int should have been a PI imo Parker fell down

If it were up to me I would start raiding other team's practice squads now. Any player you remotely had intrest in during the draft process that is currently on a practice squad should be added for a few weeks to see if we can find a gem or two. Release players that you know are unlikely to return next season to make room for players you at least want to take a look at and maybe add to the roster for the offseason.

Another year with the Patriots vs Steelers in the AFC Championship game. One of many reasons why I am just about done with the NFL. Terrible lopsided officiating. Pretty much almost the same teams that go deep in the playoffs every year. Just not fun to watch anymore unless you are a fan of one of those few teams.

Back
Top Bottom