Official teaser video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official teaser video

Tua has no pro highlights, nice that you hit on Tua and Raekwon that's 1 more than I hit on.

I have to say I fear for the football season, all the plans in the world won't make a bit of difference if covid 19 continues to spread, I'm bored to death and looking for football.

Very telling they didnt show Tua imo. They didnt show any rookies but was it on purpose?
I would wager that this video has been in the can for a while now. It could have been edited shortly after the season ended and shelved until this time of year to hype the season.
That's simply my assumption, coming from someone who works in the field.

Because if it was created recently, I'd highly doubt they'd leave first rounders out of the cut.

I would wager that this video has been in the can for a while now. It could have been edited shortly after the season ended and shelved until this time of year to hype the season.
That's simply my assumption, coming from someone who works in the field.

Because if it was created recently, I'd highly doubt they'd leave first rounders out of the cut.
Could have included rookies working out on there own.

Meh hype is overrated. Prove it on the field then I’ll be excited. It’s the same baseless hype every year. Feed the wolf, fail forward fast, I think we’ve got a shot.........blah blah blah

oh and f the new logo??

Meh hype is overrated. Prove it on the field then I’ll be excited. It’s the same baseless hype every year. Feed the wolf, fail forward fast, I think we’ve got a shot.........blah blah blah

oh and f the new logo??

Yeah ... what kind of fan needs hope ... bunch of idiots ... wait for success and THEN root for a team ... get it right people ... :rolleyes:

Ok sorry to not be on the cheerleading squad with you ladies??. I’ll get excited when I see solid football being played on a consistent basis. But you guys enjoy waving your Pom poms over a hype video

Ok sorry to not be on the cheerleading squad with you ladies??. I’ll get excited when I see solid football being played on a consistent basis. But you guys enjoy waving your Pom poms over a hype video
giphy.gif

Brother it is too early for a nutkick.

Last edited:
Some might even say that's the attitude of a "bandwagon" fan.

I understand the pessimism though.
I dont think so, I dont see how anyone still posting on a Fins message board in 2020 could be qualified as a bandwagon fan... If you're still involved after 20+ years of this ****, bandwagon only fits if you're a masochist...

Back
Top Bottom