*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Well....Billy turner its sink or swim time buddy.

Might be like a 13-10...10-6 type of game

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Is there a week where something "isn't wrong" with Albert. Illness,Knee,etc

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Who is starting at LB? Hewitt,Kiko, and? Butler?

This will be a disaster with all our injuries. I'm taking the Titans in my pool. Just can't see the Fins winning. Tannehill is toast.

R.I.P Ryan Tannehill. He died as he lived: Getting sacked.

Alain Poupart
6m
Alain Poupart‏ @apoupartFins
Laremy Tunsil's absence from the Tennessee game is due to an ankle injury, apparently sustained in pregame warmups.

Alain Poupart
6m
Alain Poupart‏ @apoupartFins
Laremy Tunsil's absence from the Tennessee game is due to an ankle injury, apparently sustained in pregame warmups.

Unreal. Why am I even surprised anymore when it comes to this team...

If Gase calls any long pass plays he is an idiot. Better hope these two scrubs can run block better than BA and LT. This should be quick passing all day and run the ball. Just like NE did to us.

This game just got real... Earlier, I was not going to take a WIN as something worthy of changing my expectations because of it... Now, if we WIN, it wont be something to dismiss...

7 starters out! Tough home game. Dallas Thomas starts, our worst fear.

How the **** do you get hurt during warm ups? That would be like you can't have sex with your woman cause you got hurt while kissing her.....this team man

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom