*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Wow..... Turner and Thomas are a really bad joke. If they aren't cut by January 5th I'm going to be very upset.

Ryan could have avoided that sack tho, all the players merged into a bubble, he simply needed to run right or left

It's hilarious that people think Moore could win under these conditions

These conditions are in part created by Tannehill. How you can disagree after watching a game like the Browns game, where the had no pass rush and he still nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by holding the ball all day, poor timely play, poor game management, etc.

Miko Grimes may be a crazy POS, but she actively vocalized what you have to imagine nearly every member of the Dolphins has been thinking for the last two years, she just didn't have the tact to hold it in so her husband could make more money.

The good thing about Tannehill is he's durable so he can help finish the tanking job. CLE will be 0-16. Miami needs to trade Tannehill and their soon to be #2 overall pick to CLE for #1 overall pick.

You'd just love to win meaningless games and end up with Ju'Wuan James wouldnt you? Sorry for seeing the bigger picture.

Either you're a playoff team or you tank. Middle of the pack is pointless.

right because the Browns have done so well with those high picks year after year GTFO

Lol one guy makes it past Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner. Billy Turner then helps by pushing the tackle into Tannenhill.

The Dolphins need Trump running the organization because we lose every deal we make. We are losers!

So we can declare bankruptcy 6 times and fail even more? Seriously you couldn't have picked a businessman with a worse track record.

Well I was a blocked extra point from predicting the correct score. I said 31-17 titans.

This team sucks and I haven't seen any improvement in 5 games.

Billy Turner should have been cut after that disgraceful performance vs the Bengals. How is this bum Dallas Thomas still on the team. What moron decided that Juwuan James was worthy of a 1st round pick. Why the hell are they paying Fat Albert a boat load of cash when all he does is sit on the damn bench. Who thought it was a great idea to trade for that overpaid scrub Byron bitchwell and then put the POS in the starting lineup. Who decided to sign a bum like Jason Jones. Who was responsible for not even trying to replace Koa Missing, who spends more time on the bench playing pocket ball with Fat Albert and Jelani Jenkins than on the field. Who is the mental midget who though it was a good idea to offer a failed POS like Mike Tannenbaum the job of running your football team. This team a complete joke and the laughing stock of the league and it starts with the Jets fan owner.

Can anyone tell me where those POS losers are who kneel during the anthem and jinxed the entire season? The karma bitches who think they are ****in cool disrespecting their country? Where is Stills today? INVISIBLE. Where is Jenkins, Thomas? Of course Foster is a joke and done. What a group of losers!!! Stand up next time you ****ing p*ssies! Send them to another country.

I'm grinding my teeth listening to these commentators at this point.

Back
Top Bottom