*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

I still can't believe that turner and thomas are still on the team, how can the dolphins keep playing them and expect different results than last year. . What is going on!

I think certain people find it easier to blame Tannehill (edit*for the majority of it) because it allows them to live in a fantasy land.
It's much more difficult to admit that things are fundamentally broken from the top down and the entire roster is awful.
If you blame Tannehill you can say things like "This team is full of playmakers" or "We have great receivers" and give yourself the illusion of hope.

What the ****? They're already losers, they don't need that goon.

Trump is no walk in the park either, he actually doesn't have a terrific track record of running successful businesses. But then again, I don't think his wife would defend him for sticking a cigar up the cooter of a young impressionable front office intern either . :idk:

Only good thing about this season is that for once Tannehill's stats show half as bad as he's actually played. And that's with a lot of his production being garbage time NE again.

As much as a dislike Tanny right now, not gonna judge him solely on this game, the line is a complete and utter disaster. Honestly even allowing for injuries, these are pros they should be better than that. This is merely a foot note on a average to downright poor NFL QB career. The D has not helped him and the rest of the O today, unlike a couple of other games this season.

Can anyone tell me where those POS losers are who kneel during the anthem and jinxed the entire season? The karma bitches who think they are ****in cool disrespecting their country? Where is Stills today? INVISIBLE. Where is Jenkins, Thomas? Of course Foster is a joke and done. What a group of losers!!! Stand up next time you ****ing p*ssies! Send them to another country.

It's hilarious the excuses some people come up with for this crap roster. Karma? LOL. This was obvious since the off season, and you can thank Tannenbaum, not magic voodoo from a couple guys who decided to kneel during the anthem.

Our QB and OL will be at the forefront of the headlines this week, but make no mistake, our defense is just as bad.

The announcers and you are all for us keeping Thill and Tbaum. Any agenda there flying that BIlls flag? hmmm:ponder:

No TBaum should be fired, wont be but should be.

Tannenhill I think would and could be a better QB behind an AVG NFL quality OL, something he hasnt had in his entire career. (I will take him in Buffalo)

These conditions are in part created by Tannehill. How you can disagree after watching a game like the Browns game, where the had no pass rush and he still nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by holding the ball all day, poor timely play, poor game management, etc.

Miko Grimes may be a crazy POS, but she actively vocalized what you have to imagine nearly every member of the Dolphins has been thinking for the last two years, she just didn't have the tact to hold it in so her husband could make more money.

I agree. Miko is an idiot and likely doesn't know **** about football. She's just a mouthpiece of what Tannehill's teammates think of him through Brent. If you don't believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.

I've tried to support him and have wavered but I think it's over. Protection sucks but he never does anything to evade it. Nothing , nada zilch. While there is no chance on some plays it's not every play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom