*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Matt Moore will fumble when under pressure.
Without a good oline this team is not going to score.
Both sides of the ball are filled with poor talent.
RT is not a great QB, but he could be a good QB on a good team.
This team was ruined by Ross. I really think he is more concerned about the value of his real estate portfolio than winning.
That is why no good coaches or assistants will work for him
The cronyism is over the top. Mike Tannenbaum is not a GM.

How about we bench adam Gase and Vance Joseph. All the discipline penalties are on them. They coach like ****.

No TBaum should be fired, wont be but should be.

Tannenhill I think would and could be a better QB behind an AVG NFL quality OL, something he hasnt had in his entire career. (I will take him in Buffalo)

You can take him in Buffalo. I'd jump for absolute joy. His weaknesses make an average line look bad and in the NFL most teams would have a poor looking offensive line if their QB could not sidestep pass rushers while keeping their eyes downfield which most NFL starters can do. And please don't forget that even with his problems with the pass rush notwithstanding, the guy is a terrible manager of the game and when given a chance to win or seal a game in the 4th quarter has failed far, far more times than he has succeeded.

The Browns game is who he is. Facing an opponent that could be historically bad owing to injuries and general poor talent levels, a team starting a rookie whose not even a talented rookie making his first start, a team that had no viable pass rushers and generally barely touched him all day, he still handed the game away. Only a missed chipshot FG game him a chance in a game he already lost. He should be 0-5 right now.

Where are all those people who thought this team was going to win a few games because they have a few straight at home. Should have learned what to expect from this team when the only way they were able to beat the Browns ,in the Dolphins home opener, is by the Browns crappy replacement kicker missing 3 FGs. This was the Browns with Cody Kessler (who?) playing QB. After today I would say officially that the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL. They just got their asses kicked in their fancy refurbished stadium by the Titans.

Tannehill stinks, the coaching sticks, the o-line stinks, the d-line stinks, the linebackers stink, the secondary stinks, the Gm stinks and the owner stinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Tannenbum wouldn't pay Matthews and give him a chance to be the #2 wideout. You know: the guy who has a chemistry with Tannehill and was screwed over by OCD Philbin for years before being allowed to show what he could do. Instead he mortgaged part of the future for an unproven Caroo who's contributed **** so far. Great talent evaluator: let's Miller walk for a paltry $2mil by NFL standards and subs him out with over the hill porcelain doll Foster.. and lets Matthews go for a fair signing price. Now Vernon, I can understand: he raped the Giants and good for him, but entrusting TBum with personnel evals is like betting on Lindsay Lohan to stay celibate for a month.

Agreed. I would much rather have a higher-paid Matthews right now instead of Carroo at the price we traded for him.

The Franchise is dead. Its official.

You've heard of the term...."beating a dead horse". Well that's what Tannenbaum will continue to do till we're so far down in the ground it will take a decade to become relevant again...and that's only if the new owner isn't also a Jets fan who plans on sucking and keeping this team down in the dumps.

Agreed. I would much rather have a higher-paid Matthews right now instead of Carroo at the price we traded for him.

We didnt need Carroo and Mathews was just starting to emerge.
This team is a minor league dumpster fire.
Morons, inexperienced fools, and idiots own and run this team.

Carrroo may end up being a good player, but it's just bad roster management to spend the entire middle part of your draft and even trade future picks to replace players that were already on the roster but you let them walk.

The product the Dolphins put on the field is not worthy of your time...period.
NFL will lose more viewers...many more.

I think certain people find it easier to blame Tannehill (edit*for the majority of it) because it allows them to live in a fantasy land.
It's much more difficult to admit that things are fundamentally broken from the top down and the entire roster is awful.
If you blame Tannehill you can say things like "This team is full of playmakers" or "We have great receivers" and give yourself the illusion of hope.

I would bet the VAST majority of people that think RT is not a winning qB also think the things are fundamentally broken. They aren't mutually exclusive. I think your post is more excuse making for RT and not having to admit he is a large part of the disfunction.

If it wasn't for the internet I would not watch. The team or the NFL isn't worth spending a nickle on them.

The NFL is a reflection of our government. Rigged, over priced(taxed), insider deals, stealing and cheating. That is why the public is tuning out and wanting changes.

I can tell by the tone of your posts you are clearly a Tanny boy, so no doubt it was someone else's fault today. To a certain degree I agree with you it was a complete and utter team failure today, that does not give Tanny a free pass on his career, which has simply not been good enough.

No, I'm just a realist. I actually see the entire game and realize this team is terrible. The focus on RT as THE problem with the franchise just gets tiring because it is so inaccurate. This team has a terrible owner. I have said numerous times they will never succeed under Ross. So far, I am dead on with that assessment. The constant over the top RT rhetoric makes the fans look moronic and is mindless noise.

RT has regressed under Gase, but he is still the most talented QB to be on this team's roster since Marino. I think that much like David Carr, the failure of the front office to protect him has destroyed him. I was skeptical of his drafting being a former WR and not having been a full time starter in college, but he has talent. I have supported him, but frankly, if I were him, I would ask for a trade if possible. Seeing the OL they allowed to take the field today would be definitive evidence that the front office doesn't care about their franchise player. In truth I hope he gets to play somewhere else and maybe he can regain some confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Adam Gase says you (reporters) can ask 100 times but answer on Tannehill will not change.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Antwan V. Staley‏ @antwanstaley
Gase said Tannehill is the starter for the rest of the season. So that is that Matt Moore lovers

Back
Top Bottom