*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

7m
Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy
Seeing names mentioned as possible draftable passers for Miami. Trust me you want no part of Chad Kelly.

No, I'm just a realist. I actually see the entire game and realize this team is terrible. The focus on RT as THE problem with the franchise just gets tiring because it is so inaccurate. This team has a terrible owner. I have said numerous times they will never succeed under Ross. So far, I am dead on with that assessment. The constant over the top RT rhetoric makes the fans look moronic and is mindless noise.

RT has regressed under Gase, but he is still the most talented QB to be on this team's roster since Marino. I think that much like David Carr, the failure of the front office to protect him has destroyed him. I was skeptical of his drafting being a former WR and not having been a full time starter in college, but he has talent. I have supported him, but frankly, if I were him, I would ask for a trade if possible. Seeing the OL they allowed to take the field today would be definitive evidence that the front office doesn't care about their franchise player. In truth I hope he gets to play somewhere else and maybe he can regain some confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He really wasn't that good under Philbin either and it doesn't say a lot for the QBs we've had since Marino if that's your opinion, which has merits but personally I would go with Pennington, made of glass, tail end of his career, noodle arm and all, hell the half season of Matt Moore starting was more consistent success than we ever had under Tanny.

The product the Dolphins put on the field is not worthy of your time...period.
NFL will lose more viewers...many more.

Regardless of record, the Dolphins are my team and I plan along with many others to continue to support them. Stop watching them. You will not be missed.

Cameron Wake, Ndamukong Suh and Mario Williams combined for 3 tackles and 0 sacks.

:wheels:

Watched the first quarter and decided that I would get more entertainment taking down shutters.

Wake and Mario Williams will be part of the mass exodus of players in 2017. Too much salary cap invested in guys with very little production. Same goes for Brandon Albert & Koa Misi. Would be surprised if Byron Maxwell lasts the entire season. Very likely will be gone in a week or two.

He really wasn't that good under Philbin either and it doesn't say a lot for the QBs we've had since Marino if that's your opinion, which has merits but personally I would go with Pennington, made of glass, tail end of his career, noodle arm and all, hell the half season of Matt Moore starting was more consistent success than we ever had under Tanny.

I agree that Pennington performed well, but it was just a momentary stopgap situation so it is hard to list him. Thing is, Tannehill had shown progressive improvement season over season. I believe his individual improvement created a lapse in urgency to address the protection issues that were present. As evidence, here we are in year 5 and the OL is still a MAJOR problem...we can't pass protect OR run block. Tannehill has been under 3 different offensive systems, all of which have been contradictory to each other. Coaching has all been done by first time head coaches with no veteran presence. The QB has been hit more than any other QB ever...that includes David Carr, who everyone acknowledges was completely ruined by the excessive hits he took. By any objective standard, no player would be successful under those circumstances.

Despite all of this, RT has never missed a game. He has complied with all the coaching staff's requests, and has worked on all his deficiencies. He is not the most talented QB in the league, but definitely the Dolphins best prospect since Marino and he has shown serious flashes of greatness. He was setup to fail here from day one, and anyone who argues otherwise is just pushing an agenda and simply cannot be objective. Ask yourself, if RT had Bellichik, Harbaugh, Reed, Tomlin, Carol, McCarthy or any one of a number of other coaches or organizations would they be winning with him. I believe they would. RT is just another player squandered by this black hole of defeat in Miami.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Today looked like everyone, outside of Reshad Jones, forgot how to play football. Our OL should get charged with manslaughter, no one can get pressure or cover a man for 2 seconds, and arm tackles galore. I can't even tell if we have good plays because right when the ball is snapped we already have guys in the backfield breaking the play up.

I would just mimic the titans- go heavy, run the ball as much as possible, 1-2 reads on passing plays, options for qb scrambles.

Wake and Williams got manhandled all game long with 1v1.

Williams has been the biggest disappointment on the team, IMO. Some Bills fans warned that he simply doesn't care anymore.

On outside running plays we get caved in more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom