*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's been a long week...relax with some football :up:

282px-Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg.png
@
242px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

hard-rock-stadium.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
xLdEmZb.png
200px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
nnvEekQ.png

vP27M79.png

WEATHER
6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;T3IxDrTtqYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3IxDrTtqYY[/video]
[video=youtube;iEfCiXw3zoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEfCiXw3zoo[/video]

Thanks for doing these!

I have to admit, this is the least excited I've been for a fins game in a long time. That said, I'll be watching as usual. Who knows, perhaps we'll play like we did last year against these guys.

Oh boy, it's on in my little tiny corner of the state - now I just have to squeeze in ~ 3 hours sleep after a 12 hour night shift, then go back to sleep so I can wake up for a nice Italian meal and wine for dinner. Got my work cut out for me!

Going in expecting more of the same uninspired crap, but REALLY hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Taking the kids to a fall festival today with Grandpa. Will DVR and watch it later. Not gonna let this goon squad ruin this Sunday.

I am going to spend the day with my daughter. Even if they win this game, until Ross sells the team, it will never get any better long term
I hope they win for those who watch the game.

It's probably our last win of the season. Better enjoy this Sunday my friend.

Ha, this is a team that got their win because Cleveland doesn't have a kicker. One thing is for sure, this team could lose them all after that performance. It"s been a long time since we have had a real reason to believe on Sundays brother.

Clean the garage...watch the game...clean the garage...watch the game....

I guess I could clean the garage...and set up a TV in the garage....

49ers look beatable, but after that don't see many wins with the way we are playing

Ha, this is a team that got their win because Cleveland doesn't have a kicker. One thing is for sure, this team could lose them all after that performance. It"s been a long time since we have had a real reason to believe on Sundays brother.

I'm trying to remember the last time (coming into a game) where I said to myself, "The Dolphins should win this one, no problem." I honestly cannot remember.

Back
Top Bottom