*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

You seriously think we're going to start winning with Matt Moore at QB? LOL.

A team that had lost something like 10 straight went 6-3 in their last 9 games of 2011. He went 6-6 overall as a starter on a team thought to be the league's worst for a while. His record as Dolphins starting QB is better than RT, and that's without the benefit of 5 years of grooming.

i feel more comfortable losing with Tannehill than Moore. Moore actually airs it out. He could win by accident. Can't have that happen.

This team isn't winning anything "by accident", not with our defense.

You seriously think we're going to start winning with Matt Moore at QB? LOL.

He absolutely does! He thinks this dumpster fire of a team is hust being held back by Tannehill. No one is going to win with this coaching staff and roster

It is time to bench tannehill. We get that the oline stinks, well by now (FIVE YEARS) tanny should know this. So you can't sit back there in the pocket like a sitting duck knowing the oline we have. you have to speed up your reads, audible into quicker throw plays, roll out etc....I'd give him a break if this was year number 1, 2, 3 but not in year 5 it's time to cut him loose if we want to get ahead

Tannehill start looking for a new house elsewhere. I feel bad for Lauren Tannehill to have to come home to such a loser of a husband.

A team that had lost something like 10 straight went 6-3 in their last 9 games of 2011. He went 6-6 overall as a starter on a team thought to be the league's worst for a while. His record as Dolphins starting QB is better than RT, and that's without the benefit of 5 years of grooming.

Yeah, but that team that Moore had when he went 6-3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this 2016 team.

Should be a shot gun on the side lines to put Tannehill out of his misery. Good god. FINISH HIM OFF and bury him out back. The end.

Such hatred for a single player when the entire team is so bad. Fans like you deserve a season this bad. I've seen Jets fans with more football knowledge and class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No TBaum should be fired, wont be but should be.

Tannenhill I think would and could be a better QB behind an AVG NFL quality OL, something he hasnt had in his entire career. (I will take him in Buffalo)

I would drive down to South Florida from Calgary and drive him all the way up to Buffalo if it would ensure this happening. The one concern I would have was asking him to look out for traffic in my blind side !!!

It is time to bench tannehill. We get that the oline stinks, well by now (FIVE YEARS) tanny should know this. So you can't sit back there in the pocket like a sitting duck knowing the oline we have. you have to speed up your reads, audible into quicker throw plays, roll out etc....I'd give him a break if this was year number 1, 2, 3 but not in year 5 it's time to cut him loose if we want to get ahead

His chances of developing have pretty much been ruined by this complete disaster of an o-line, and if you go out and get a new QB without fixing it you're probably going to ruin the next one too. Teaching a QB to run for their life every single snap or else they get killed does not make a good NFL QB.

Such hatred for a single player when the entire team is so bad. Fans like you deserve a season this bad. I've seen Jets fans with more football knowledge and class.

I think the mods were too easy on him when he started making racist comments a while back. Now maybe they'll tell him to take a hike.

I can tell by the tone of your posts you are clearly a Tanny boy, so no doubt it was someone else's fault today. To a certain degree I agree with you it was a complete and utter team failure today, that does not give Tanny a free pass on his career, which has simply not been good enough.

Back
Top Bottom