*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

Perfect example of a delusional, blind loyalist who defends horrible coaching because he's supposed to "As a loyal fan" instead of calling trash what it is and expecting professional caliber performance from the coaching staff.

Knowledgeable fans (i.e; not you) would know Gase, Burke, etc called and planned a horrible gameplan and the players went out and made plays to win this. That was Grant, Jones, Stills and Tannehill when he was "on".

Agreed! Agreed! My biggest problem with Gase at the moment is that he still doesn't use the running game nearly enough.

Where's the feel for the game? Where's sticking with the run when you're getting 4-6 yards per run? Where's using that to set up the pass?

Agreed! Agreed! My biggest problem with Gase at the moment is that he still doesn't use the running game nearly enough.

Where's the feel for the game? Where's sticking with the run when you're getting 4-6 yards per run? Where's using that to set up the pass?

I thought it was extremely obvious that we were running only because of the numbers game. When they expected us to run, we could not run at all.

Dude! 28 passing attempts to 23 rushing attempts... You wont get any more balanced than that...

I thought it was extremely obvious that we were running only because of the numbers game. When they expected us to run, we could not run at all.

It did seem like that. But there were a few of those Gore runs where they knew we were coming and he still got yards.

I love Drake but you can tell his instincts is to bounce it outside on every run.

* So I guess the Dolphins now own the record for longest game in term of minutes played, and also the longest game from start to finish

* Grant is a much better kick returner than punt returner, IMO. I was hoping Tennessee would screw around and kick to him instead of merely through the end zone. That 25 yard line rule and blocking restrictions do tempt some teams to kick short and assume they'll keep the return inside the 25. Works more often than not, but...

* Besides the return the two biggest moments were preventing the 10-0 deficit and also the somewhat fortunate holding call when Henry took it the distance. I didn't want to be tied again. Even though the Dolphins generally start slowly at home the defense normally prevents the deficit from climbing to where it could be

* Great job to let Tannehill throw deep, and then attempt it again on the first play of the next series. We need to prioritize cheap points because there are guys who can supply it

* I'm not a Reshad Jones fan in coverage but there is no doubt he makes the plays when available to him. I have emphasized that several times. Too many defensive backs drop those throws

* It wasn't hard to believe that network screwed up the changeover at end of "The OT," and cut to regular programming for several minutes. Gee, they only had 5 or 6 hours to figure out the potential for that.

* Can't believe anybody criticized Tennessee for kicking that last field goal. It was easily the highest percentage move available to them

* 6-10 teams are supposed to open the following season with that type of effort

So bitter after a Gase/Tannehill win.

Nonsense.....been a fan probably much longer than you - always happy with any win (it's what we're all hoping for) but not willing to give credit for substandard coaching/play. As for Tannehill he did ok.....but as usual for every good thing he did something "bad" to counter that. Same inconsistency that's plagued him forever...he was a part of our winning today and I'll credit him with that but Grant, Jones, Stills, etc were much bigger parts of going out and getting it done.

I didn't "shout out to the heavens how "knowledgeable" I was...only that you weren't. LOL....owned, clown.

Game over....time for you to go wash the coaches' balls (and I don't mean footballs).

Mmhmm. Again congratulations.

Perfect example of a delusional, blind loyalist who defends horrible coaching because he's supposed to "As a loyal fan" instead of calling trash what it is and expecting professional caliber performance from the coaching staff.

Knowledgeable fans (i.e; not you) would know Gase, Burke, etc called and planned a horrible gameplan and the players went out and made plays to win this. That was Grant, Jones, Stills and Tannehill when he was "on".

Dude... why are you not coaching this team?

Please put your resume into Mr. Ross, maybe you can get get the job when Gase decides to retire in 2035!

Back
Top Bottom