*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

Nonsense.....been a fan probably much longer than you - always happy with any win (it's what we're all hoping for) but not willing to give credit for substandard coaching/play. As for Tannehill he did ok.....but as usual for every good thing he did something "bad" to counter that. Same inconsistency that's plagued him forever...he was a part of our winning today and I'll credit him with that but Grant, Jones, Stills, etc were much bigger parts of going out and getting it done.

In a team sport? Wow, some deep insight from this guy.

The pass rush has to be much better next week. I expect the offense to be better just because RT has a game under his belt after almost 2 years away. The OL did well. Only sack was because the rookie TE didn't chip his guy before releasing.

Big Win for the Phins who usually get off to a slow start at home.

Dude... why are you not coaching this team?

Please put your resume into Mr. Ross, maybe you can get get the job when Gase decides to retire in 2035!

A. Before attempting witty retorts, first learn how to properly quote a post, not just copy & paste - work on that and then we'll talk.

B. Neither I nor many of the fans here could do much worse than our clown coaching staff.

1-0 is definitely the way to start the season. Clearly we have some playmakers on both sides of the ball. Room for improvement but I'll take it!

LOL....I liked your post (unlike many here I can take the jibes)....Thanks for not using the smelly pirate hooker meme though....HAH!!

34b.jpg

Nonsense.....been a fan probably much longer than you - always happy with any win (it's what we're all hoping for) but not willing to give credit for substandard coaching/play. As for Tannehill he did ok.....but as usual for every good thing he did something "bad" to counter that. Same inconsistency that's plagued him forever...he was a part of our winning today and I'll credit him with that but Grant, Jones, Stills, etc were much bigger parts of going out and getting it done.

Wrong, there were some questionable coaching calls with Gase(not kicking the field goal in the first half) and a handful in the second half, but there was no bigger a player than Tannehill. They were as important but to put Ryan on the bottom of your convenient list is ridiculous. I forgot Kenny Stills threw the pass to him self on both TD's.

A. Before attempting witty retorts, first learn how to properly quote a post, not just copy & paste - work on that and then we'll talk.

B. Neither I nor many of the fans here could do much worse than our clown coaching staff.
On point B unless you are a fan of the browns and talking about their coach then yes you would do way worse than 10 wins and a playoff spot, and a 6-10 season with your starting QB down and many others.

Wrong, there were some questionable coaching calls with Gase(not kicking the field goal in the first half) and a handful in the second half, but there was no bigger a player than Tannehill. They were as important but to put Ryan on the bottom of your convenient list is ridiculous. I forgot Kenny Stills threw the pass to him self on both TD's.

Sigh...another Tannehill protector who must guard & protect his boy Ryan from any criticism at all costs. I said Tannehill did ok overall - he threw some very good passes (and a great one to Stills) but also some very bad ones (but, wait...I know, I know...never HIS fault right?). He's not "at the bottom" of the list but he's also not at the top when his combined performance is looked at from yesterday's game in full. Again,guys like you here show they cannot objectively review RT because they will not consider anything but glowing admiration and only positive credit to the guy without also mentioning his screw ups. Lemme guess...you're also in favor of everyone in team sports getting participation trophies.

Sigh...another Tannehill protector who must guard & protect his boy Ryan from any criticism at all costs. I said Tannehill did ok overall - he threw some very good passes (and a great one to Stills) but also some very bad ones (but, wait...I know, I know...never HIS fault right?). He's not "at the bottom" of the list but he's also not at the top when his combined performance is looked at from yesterday's game in full. Again,guys like you here show they cannot objectively review RT because they will not consider anything but glowing admiration and only positive credit to the guy without also mentioning his screw ups. Lemme guess...you're also in favor of everyone in team sports getting participation trophies.

Let me guess,you're upset because you couldn't go full blown melt down on the QB and team. Look at the bright side.....There's always next week.

Back
Top Bottom