*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

More condescending remarks from I've been a fan forever but I'm not that old. :blackeye

For your perusal and use:

butthurt1_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you are making a wish list for Santa Claus. Sorry the NFL doesn't work that way hate to burst your bubble Tannehill is a play maker whether you like it or not. You might be better off playing Madden 2018. You can custom build your team.

Again...reading comprehension 101...IT WASN'T A WISH LIST...just pointing out what real playmakers are compared to what we have.

Yeah...umm..just proves my point. No one but delusional Dolphin fans and Tannehill fanboys in general would describe him as a "playmaker" (btw I would LOVE IT if that were ever the case and he was)...it's just not a thing, LOL. He's been a marginal to serviceable NFL QB who is way too inconsistent his whole career (oh...but he was ok for the 1.5 years he played college QB...that is after getting the job after losing out to other guys his first 2.5 years who never could crack any lasting NFL spot). I always had hopes he'd improve but it's becoming fool me year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4, year 5.....I'd like to say won't get fooled again but the track record seems to indicate otherwise.

Last edited:
Again...reading comprehension 101...IT WASN'T A WISH LIST...just pointing out what real playmakers are compared to what we have.

Yeah...umm..just proves my point. No one but delusional Dolphin fans and Tannehill fanboys in general would describe him as a "playmaker" (btw I would LOVE IT if that were ever the case and he was)...it's just not a thing, LOL. He's been a marginal to serviceable NFL QB who is way too inconsistent his whole career (oh...but he was ok for the 1.5 years he played college QB...that is after getting the job after losing out to other guys his first 2.5 years who never could crack any lasting NFL spot). I always had hopes he'd improve but it's becoming fool me year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4, year 5.....I'd like to say won't get fooled again but the track record seems to indicate otherwise.

:dead: Wake me up when you're done reaching........

Well...I'm not that old but you're right....older people are tougher and can withstand a back and forth confrontation unlike the snowflake generation which it appears you are part of without whining and getting all emotional over it or cry "bully!!!".

4fd38bc2c9350.jpeg

Alright that's enough guys, Discuss the game. Any further personal attacks will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom