*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

2-2. but not sure I have ever been less enthused by a win.

Good game from the D though.

This feels like ba ating the browns last year excep im actually happy with the defense

Defense better than expected so far even though the only decent offense they have faced were the Saints. Offense has been one of the worst in Dolphins history. Doesn't look like that will change this year. With a below aveage offensive line and putrid QB this is just going to be a wasted year. At least guys like Harris and Tankersly are getting some game experience. Please get healthy Tannehill and please seriously invest in upgrading the interior of this O-line going into 2018.

I'm actually encouraged a lot by this win, our defense looks so much better than I thought it would. We actually have a damn good run defense and the pass rush is coming on strong.

Defense looks great. Offense is unwatchable.

Feel like I have been punched in the gut for the last few hours. That was not a fun way to spend a Sunday evening.

gase has to do something about this O. Start by changing QB, but theres more than that needs done. Big week ahead, feels absurd this team has a (slim) chance of getting a winning record next week

So the Hurricanes and Dolphins win this weekend.

The Dolphins' offense is still so terrible that even with a win I just don't feel good about them as a whole. 4 games now and the offense still looks inept. If it was going to be fixed, there would have been signs of improvement already. But regardless, I'm happy with a win. The defense had a great day today.

A win is a win. Idc, how ugly it was. Makes the rest of my Sunday just a little bit brighter.

The same offense last year had pretty darn good success. Cutler isn't very good, and the OL isn't good. Makes me appreciate Ryan even more after today than I did Saturday. He's a great qb in my eyes own

But that D tho.

It's a win. 2-2 but doesn't feel good at all. Defense has played pretty damn good this year. Offense absolutely struggles to just get a first down every week which in the end doesn't lead to success at all.

Back
Top Bottom