*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

I've pretty much given up on the season but I want to see if Gase tries to fix anything(Cutler, play-calling, Julius Thomas). Just because this team is full of bums doesn't mean the coach should stop trying to win.

Exactly. At this point the personnel drama is more interesting than the season, especially since the season hinges on it.

Dolphins now favored by 1.5, with Mariota declared out.

Rookie corner got totally exploited last week, and you know what the Texans did? They kept going his way - over and over again because they had no answers. I get they have Hopkins but if they line holds you have to attack him.

Will our coaches try to exploit the same weakness?

No reason you can't demoralise him by putting DVP on him and hitting him repeatedly. With Cyprien out, you can expect their FS wanting to creep up towards the box to help the backup out. Could be a game for some post routes by Stills and Grant.

That rookie corner is more of a slot trying to deal as a boundary due to injury. Not sure if they are getting back the other corner this week.

I would think Landry could have a big day but it depends on if cutler can place it in the ocean.

Gase said cutler has some foot work things they will clean up I sure hope they do although I find it hard at 34 to clean up anything and cutler doesn't strike me as the willing type

Matt Cassel is not good we need the d to continue its solid play vs the run. Don't stop the run vs this team and they will kill you

Interesting pregame sight: Injured @MiamiDolphins QB Ryan Tannehill (knee) is throwing 25-yard passes to backup TE MarQueis Gray in warmups

I don't understand why tanny would be doing this. That guys itching like crazy I guess. A month and a half post surgery. Trying to make him a pure pocket qb is gonna be hard cause he doesn't have the save my body mentality.

Get healthy and rescue us from this qb mess

Back
Top Bottom