Official Tennessee Vs. Miami Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tennessee Vs. Miami Game Thread

MastR_EvaluatoR said:
STUPID play calling. We should be running on 1st down against this team and we pass.. Then we are sacked ! 2nd and long ! We have a crap co-ordinator !!

You cant just run every first down, thats called being predictable

MastR_EvaluatoR said:
We got a 10 yard play to Welker.. Because of that STUPID call to pass on 1st down we have to lose the ball and punt.. Looks like dumb playcalling like the Buffalo game already.. God I hate this offensive co-ordinator we got.. He must be getting paid to lose it for Miami .

In case you didn't pay attention, it was a play-action pass. We had run several times before that and that play was to catch them off guard, maybe go deep. Jacox completely blew his assignment, not to mention a short of wiff block by Randy M. and the play was just blown up.

MastR_EvaluatoR said:
We got a 10 yard play to Welker.. Because of that STUPID call to pass on 1st down we have to lose the ball and punt.. Looks like dumb playcalling like the Buffalo game already.. God I hate this offensive co-ordinator we got.. He must be getting paid to lose it for Miami .

I dont think its always a bad call to pass on first down. i agree with you though about not liking our Offensive play calling lately but passing on 1st down isnt always a bad thing.

MastR_EvaluatoR said:
If we ran on first down he would have !!!!! But because we passed on first and got SACKED for a 9 yard loss, he didn't !

Yes, let's run on every first down. That way the opposing defense knows exactly what we're going to do!

Back
Top Bottom