***Official Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Why did Houston give Brock so much $$$$ yet look scared to throw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupidity. The Broncos decided they were better off paying Trevor Siemian absolutely nothing to be a bad quarterback than paying Brock Osweiler $18,000,000 per year to be a bad quarterback.

There is a reason the Broncos are one of the best teams in the NFL even despite having one of the worst starting QBs in the league, and the Houston Texans suck donkey nuts every year.

Why are people so surprised by this? Houston isn't good and they coughed up the football at their own 27 yard line.

Game ain't over yet, though.

I'm not surprised. Figured the Pats might lose a game or two by week five. Fully expect them to head to Pittsburgh 6-0 in what could be the AFC championship preview.

I've seen colostomy bag call him fraudweiler, seems accurate.

I think Miller's workload so far tonight would have taken 2 weeks with us lol.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

If you can't appreciate Tannehill watching this clown I don't know what yo tell you.

We're so spoiled to have Tannehill. It's not until some fans watch other teams QBs do they say, "Boy that Tannehill ain't so bad we could have Brock Oswelidder!"

New England just ALWAYS seems to get the breaks and bounces and stuff on fumbles and 50/50 plays/calls

We're are so spoiled to have Tannehill. It's not until some fans watch other teams QBs do they say, "Boy that Tannehill ain't so bad we could have Brock Oswelidder!"

Seriously I feel like they have no shot with this guy throwing the ball. We'll see!

We're are so spoiled to have Tannehill. It's not until some fans watch other teams QBs do they say, "Boy that Tannehill ain't so bad we could have Brock Oswelidder!"
Exactly, I tell ppl all the time(especially those that only watch Dolphins) that the Dolphins and tannehill really aren't that bad when you compare them to so many others

I give the Texans some credit, though. They're content to keep pounding the rock to try to wear the Patriots down, which is their best chance to claw back into this game.

3rd and 15. Throw it 5 yards and they pick it up.

Strangest thing it's like when teams play the Patriots they develop performance issues. The all of a sudden can't tackle, can't hold on the ball. Really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom