Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Post here any players that you all have heard have been cut by their teams. Remember to post links...

Nasty

when exactly is the deadline? noon?

Not to sure, but today is June 1st so they definatly will start being cut soon...

Nasty

I believe that the "June 1st cuts" has to do more with the 1st day a player can be cut and his bonus be spread over the next 2 years than it does with a deadline. In other words, all the cuts won't be made today but rather over the course of the next few days and weeks and it's still the same deal.

June 1 is just the first day these cuts can be made. Often teams will wait and see who becomes available before making decisions on who to trim from their own roster -- especially borderline players.

I just heard from a Bronco fan that they will cut John Lynch, I don't know if it's true but he is a Bronco fan

nick19991 said:
I just heard from a Bronco fan that they will cut John Lynch, I don't know if it's true but he is a Bronco fan

Interesting, I wonder if he has anything left in the tank?

Steve

nick19991 said:

:eek: I am shocked to see that Lynch could be cut. I wouldnt mind of us to pick him up to see what he can do.

PhinDude88 said:
:eek: I am shocked to see that Lynch could be cut. I wouldnt mind of us to pick him up to see what he can do.
Same here. If we don't get Lynch we atleast need McQuarters,Taylor, or Shulters.

PhinDude88 said:

He's getting slow, that's why he cut...too many times he got beat last year..his age is starting to catch with his play..

how did Lynch play last year?

Nasty

You can add another player to that list.

Saints | Ruff to be Released - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 31 May 2005 23:15:45 -0700

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports the New Orleans Saints are planning to release LB Orlando Ruff, according to head coach Jim Haslett. Ruff was in the final year of a three-year contract. After he is released, he will count $125,000 against the Saints' salary cap, one-third of the signing bonus he received in 2003. Ruff's release had more to do with him making the roster than it did money.

ya... keep your eye on KFFL, thats one of the best places to find recent cuts...

Nasty

We want everyone who gets cut

PhinDude88 said:
Is there anyone that gets cut, we don't want?...If Lynch is cut, there is a reason for it and certainly not for salary cap reason.

Back
Top Bottom