Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can tell if a hire or pick is bad before they even have a chance to prove it? There are so many of you on this site. Brother, I urge you to stop wasting these talents on a public fan forum. Delete your account on finheaven and pursue a career in an NFL front office. Start writing your resume, I assume you have a detailed analysis of all the players and coaches you knew would be terrible along with all the players and coaches you knew would have success. There needs to be some kind of timestamp of course but with your gifts being almost premonition like I'm sure you knew to do that ahead of time.

I wish you good luck and farewell don't forget about us little guys. But don't post anymore it'll just make letting go even harder.
Another past Gase supporter. You realize that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again excepting a different outcome but the outcome never changes. You continue to get excited and support losers but they keep losing. They keep failing but you continue to support them.

I really hope that I am wrong about Tua. I wasn’t wrong about Gase when I called him Philbin 2.0 when he was hired. I said when Gase was first hired that he was garbage and he is a pop warner type of coach. But the vast majority of people here like yourself called him a offensive guru and said “In Gase we Trust” crap. Same thing is happening with Tua and Grier. Both are ****.

• Why was Miami Dolphins starter Tua Tagovailoa way down at No. 30? I need to see more. He made a really nice throw to DeVante Parker on the sideline to his right at one point, showing a glimpse of what he can do when he's at his best. But his lack of mobility showed up on his interception, and I just don't see a high ceiling for Tagovailoa.

This is for all who think Tua’s throw to Wilson was a “Dime” lmfao! Late and Behind…. Under thrown like I said. Weak ****ing arm! Wilson was wide ****ing open in the end zone by NFL standards.
If you want to give a negative analysis on that play I'm fine with that. But at least analyze it correctly. It did not hit off the defenders helmet, implying a wild throw. The defender in this case made an exceptional play on the ball and got his hand on it at the last second.
Tua could have lead it a foot more, or place it on the back corner side.

ESPN only has Tua ahead of one QB that actually posted a QBR rating last week and that was Dalton lol

Did you seriously just use Mike Tannenbaum's rankings as an example? Dear lord.... I dont even know what to say.... Also, look at the actually BS QBR ratings, hes not at the bottom.

Did you seriously just use Mike Tannenbaum's rankings as an example? Dear lord.... I dont even know what to say.... Also, look at the actually BS QBR ratings, hes not at the bottom.
Just so you know, I'm not in the Tua isn't the guy camp, and I never said he was at the Bottom, in these rankings I said he's only ahead of one QB that actually did enough to get a QBR rating, the others he's ahead of have N/A as their rating.

Mike TBum was actually right about Herbert. Herbert didn’t have issues with converting on 3rd down. Tua needed the backup to come in to covert for him.

This is for all who think Tua’s throw to Wilson was a “Dime” lmfao! Late and Behind…. Under thrown like I said. Weak ****ing arm! Wilson was wide ****ing open in the end zone by NFL standards.
By your own link he was rated a B- and out played Trevor and Zach Wilson.

Not to mention his pass to Albert didn't hit the DBs helmet.

You speck with too much conviction, as if you are some infallible entity. Maybe you should go work for the NFL. Tell them your resume has, calling Gase and Grier crappy.i think you'll get the job.

By your own link he was rated a B- and out played Trevor and Zach Wilson.

Not to mention his pass to Albert didn't hit the DBs helmet.

You speck with too much conviction, as if you are some infallible entity. Maybe you should go work for the NFL.

Pass to Wilson was under thrown like I had said! Other’s who know nothing about football claimed it was a “Dime”

Just so you know, I'm not in the Tua isn't the guy camp, and I never said he was at the Bottom, in these rankings I said he's only ahead of one QB that actually did enough to get a QBR rating, the others he's ahead of have N/A as their rating.
Oh I know, I just was flabergasted someone would use Mike Tannenbaums ratings in a thread as an example of anything other than "Mike Tannenbaum knows jack sh*t about football" or "ESPN's QBR system is trash". lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom