Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new year, Tua had a full camp, more weapons and still looks like a rookie. Still looked lost if play isn’t a slat. Mac looked like the 2nd year QB.
I challenge your 'still looked lost'. I've watched the tape 5 times now. I can find only a couple mis reads.
His progression is also there as well. As much as some on here don't want to admit

Oh I know, I just was flabergasted someone would use Mike Tannenbaums ratings in a thread as an example of anything other than "Mike Tannenbaum knows jack sh*t about football" or "ESPN's QBR system is trash". lol.
yeah that rankings was garbage so I figured this was the best place to post it

This is a new year, Tua had a full camp, more weapons and still looks like a rookie. Still looked lost if play isn’t a slat. Mac looked like the 2nd year QB.
You are aware Tua marched down the entire field twice and punched it in with 2 TDs with his play. Mac got FGs and was bailed out on a roughing the QB sack for his TD.

If Tua lost the game and was only able to get FGs while Mac marched down the field twice and punched in 2 TDs what would have been your comment?

Virtually everyone who has coached and worked with Tua have disagreed with you. Tuas comment was self-effacing and how a winner takes responsibility and motivates himself to improve. And I am not in the "Tua can do no wrong group"!

I wanted Herbert and if we could go back in time and re-draft 2020 everyone would likely pick Herbert. But that isn't a criticism of Grier, it was just personal preference. In fact Tua was seen as a much more sure thing then Herbert.

Tua has an average NFL arm, similar to Joe Montana. Its not a noodle arm and its not Jeff George, Herbert or Josh Allen strong either. You are correct that the pass to Wilson was slightly underthrown. Tua is accurate, smart and works hard. We can/will win with him!
Nice post...

If you want to give a negative analysis on that play I'm fine with that. But at least analyze it correctly. It did not hit off the defenders helmet, implying a wild throw. The defender in this case made an exceptional play on the ball and got his hand on it at the last second.
Tua could have lead it a foot more, or place it on the back corner side.
Or Wilson could have tracked the ball a little better and tried to get it at a higher point at an earlier point. He just stuck his hands out and waited for it to fall to him. DVP and Gesicki sky for that one. Did he really think it would fall in his lap with a defender draped all over him?

Or Wilson could have tracked the ball a little better and tried to get it at a higher point at an earlier point. He just stuck his hands out and waited for it to fall to him. DVP and Gesicki sky for that one. Did he really think it would fall in his lap with a defender draped all over him?
I agree dvp and sicki go up for that one. But really that's thier game. Wilson I think, over shoulder back corner....that's his TD

We can win with Tua games, but he keeps making mistakes and misreads.. I dont know if thats enough, but pacience , his 2nd season just begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom