Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are alternate screen names that were created in the past because of forum behaviour. Some are disgruntled guys from the past...nothing new.

I can recognize ones posting style from years in POFO...all good.
Yup. A couple of them, I know exactly who they are lol

Never disagreed. I just said you all pick and choose when the media is in your favor. I also don't disagree that it was a very nice win. However, that does not change my opinion on Tua's skillset. I was honest in my evaluation. I praised him for parts of his game. If this team does not make the playoffs and he continues to play just okay, Grier will be forced to make a decision to probably save his own job. You cannot miss on a QB, it sets you 3 years back and Grier has the bullets to go replace him. People can make the wins argument all day but as I said Jay Fiedler was 36-23 and actually guided us to our only playoff win in the last 20 years!!! Fact is we need to be a lot better going forward.

I argue with passion but if you read my assessments on Tua, I'm fair. I feel that he did some things very well the other day. I just think we miss out on a lot with him in there. With that said, there's nobody replacing him at the moment and I will continue to root for him to win games and hopefully get better. I will also continue to criticize because that's what we should do.
my contention was with a poster who claimed New England(by virtue of their loss to Miami) could not possibly a playoff team. And it's not with a certain publication or writer, there is a general consensus that the Patriots will be in the playoffs this year. Peter King is still a moron but he may be right here.
As far as Tua goes, the Jay Fiedler comp is way off-base imo. That guy really did have a weak arm and was a slow thinker to boot. Tua has a quick mind, a quicker release and while not a Howitzer, a stronger arm. I will say this- not many QBs have the grit of Jay Fiedler and he will always be a favorite of mine for that.

Guys we check IP addresses and re registers of banned member are detected and they are deleted

We also have other ways to pick them out I'm not saying here :cool:

Maybe a few got around it but not many to be honest

Why do we need a thread every week for Tua's incompletions. Does this excite you? Do other teams sites do this?
First, here's some background: l was born and raised in Miami and I also lived in Miami [as an adult] before moving to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. I still root for the Dolphins but I can't watch their games at my shitty studio apartment because my low income and high rent costs do not allow me to afford Cable TV/Satellite TV. I could watch a Dolphins game if a sports bar [here in Jackson, WY] has it on one of their TVs; however, because my body is immunocompromised, I'm trying to decrease my chances of getting infected with SARS-CoV-2. Being in a bar does not help me achieve that goal [however, I am vaccinated]. Video replays [on this forum] allow me to see how well or how poor Tua performed. Pass incompletions are caused by a variety of factors so I don't automatically assume it's the quarterback's fault.

No, it does not excite me. I don't check into other team sites so I don't know if they post videos of their team's incompletions.

Last edited:
There are more new posters in this thread than any other.

I wonder why?

Signing up to bash Tua or new user names?
Its not a conspiracy, Im from Argentina, and my english is not so strong, so usually I come here to read but don’t participate..
just gave my opinion, hope Tua gets better and becomes our franchise QB

First, here's some background: l was born and raised in Miami and I also lived in Miami [as an adult] before moving to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. I still root for the Dolphins but I can't watch their games at my ****ty studio apartment because my low income and high rent costs do not allow me to afford Cable TV/Satellite TV. I could watch a Dolphins game if a sports bar [here in Jackson, WY] has it on one of their TVs; however, because my body is immunocompromised, I'm trying to decrease my chances of getting infected with SARS-CoV-2. Being in a bar does not help me achieve that goal [however, I am vaccinated]. Video replays [on this forum] allow me to see how well or how poor Tua performed. Pass incompletions are caused by a variety of factors so I don't automatically assume it's the quarterback's fault.

No, it does not excite me. I don't check into other team sites so I don't know if they post videos of their team's incompletions.
Its not a conspiracy, Im from Argentina, and my english is not so strong, so usually I come here to read but don’t participate..
just gave my opinion, hope Tua gets better and becomes our franchise QB
Welcome! Some folks like the one you were dealing with will call you names and say you are a fan of another team. Feel free to express your opinion, and don't let them get you down. :UP:

First, here's some background: l was born and raised in Miami and I also lived in Miami [as an adult] before moving to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. I still root for the Dolphins but I can't watch their games at my ****ty studio apartment because my low income and high rent costs do not allow me to afford Cable TV/Satellite TV. I could watch a Dolphins game if a sports bar [here in Jackson, WY] has it on one of their TVs; however, because my body is immunocompromised, I'm trying to decrease my chances of getting infected with SARS-CoV-2. Being in a bar does not help me achieve that goal [however, I am vaccinated]. Video replays [on this forum] allow me to see how well or how poor Tua performed. Pass incompletions are caused by a variety of factors so I don't automatically assume it's the quarterback's fault.

just stream it for free online, like 50% of the people do. just google a freen nfl streaming website

Welcome! Some folks like the one you were dealing with will call you names and say you are a fan of another team. Feel free to express your opinion, and don't let them get you down. :UP:
So cute of you defending other posters that share your Tua bias. :HRT:

37959D0E-1E69-4030-A118-D73A33F360A7.jpeg
2020 Pats vs Chargers (worst defeat in Charger history against scrubs on D)

Here is the Love of your life 6’6 has a rocket trying to manage points in the 4th quarter 5 min left - trying to pad those gaudy stats

26 minutes of possession btw

Mere 2 weeks later

2020 Dolphins 22-12 over same Pats (Scrubs)

37:30 minutes of possession

Could be, but that’s a lot of trouble for a message board.
NBA super star Kevin Durant who I can assume is a busy guy what with playing 82 games and all the training created alternate accounts on twitter to respond to his own tweet in a supportive way. It's safe to say people go through a lot of trouble on the internet especially when they have all the time in the world as they sit in their mom's basement waiting for their daily hot pocket to cool off.

And maybe step up to support the site especially if it's important to you. But then again despite being a PITA Voluminous poster, correct me if I'm wrong but nyjunc depended on others to do the heavy lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom