Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is year 2 for Tua and he got out performed by a rookie in his first game.
Yeah, and Jameis Winston outperformed Aaron Rodgers actually every QB outperformed Aaron Rodgers last week. That's why they wait to determine who's an All Pro/MVP/OPOY/DPOY/COTY at the end of the season and not the beginning.

Mac Jones did look good though
Mac Jones played great QB. I had not seen him before Sunday's game and was very impressed with his poise, footwork, throwing technique etc... Tua played a respectable QB game against the Patriots.

instead of just stating that tua sucks or we drafted the wrong guy or mac jones is better how about having some solid facts. not saying you do this but many tua haters do.
so, i will start with an innocent question and i'm not a hater or a lover.. lol
in yesterday's game did Tua leave any plays on the field?? did he miss any throws or miss any reads.??
i know the pick when he got drilled (he said he was trying to throw it away) was a play he should've just taken the sack but other than that did anything stand out??
I've done this several times with example after example of his poor footwork, inability to make multiple reads in a play, terrible long ball ability. It's a complete waste of time.

That pass to Wilson was plenty long and on the money just the defender played it well.
Wrong, it was late!! The ball needs to be out sooner and then throw where the defender can't catch it. He underthrew waddle woefully as well. Saying the defender made a play is an excuse for a late throw. As I said before, he really threw the ball well inside of 8 yards.

Wrong, it was late!! The ball needs to be out sooner and then throw where the defender can't catch it. He underthrew waddle woefully as well. Saying the defender made a play is an excuse for a late throw. As I said before, he really threw the ball well inside of 8 yards.
Strong arm right ? A little off but that is correctable

If I was going to bang on Tua it would be because of his height and his past issues with injuries.
That being said I am certainly not wanting some if the veteran QB's from these other teams that are me first players. Those guys tear franchises apart regardless of their talent. If Tua stays healthy he can get us where we want to go along with a talented roster. He cannot do it alone at least not yet.

[QUOTE="Soxfinatic, post: 8691294, member: 134388". It's a complete waste of time.

Yes turn the lights out lol
[/QUOTE]

Just think, if you wish hard enough, maybe you'll be able to get yourself a Tua Stampeders jersey someday soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom