Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think, if you wish hard enough, maybe you'll be able to get yourself a Tua Stampeders jersey someday soon.

says the guy with the Fitz avatar - top shelf
[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should read it. Certainly could care less about Fitz.

But you said above he is a waste of time do make your mind up?

And hard to take a guy serious when he can’t stand up to his own words
Waste of time arguing with dudes like you. Ones who don't read.

Yeah, and Jameis Winston outperformed Aaron Rodgers actually every QB outperformed Aaron Rodgers last week. That's why they wait to determine who's an All Pro/MVP/OPOY/DPOY/COTY at the end of the season and not the beginning.

Jameis is with possibly the best offensive coach that we have seen. Payton needs the COTY if he keeps Jameis under 15 picks. But Jameis did score higher on the wonderlic than Tua….

Mac Jones is 0-1. Tua is not.
Would you feel the same way if Waddle hadn’t dropped a wide-open big gainer and taken it damn near to the house, if not to the house? Tua also dropped a dime into the back of the end zone but Mills made an amazing play on the ball.

These are things that happen to every QB in every game, but to act like he didn’t create opportunities for his offense to succeed is disingenuous.

This is why so many of you have zero credibility. That pass to Wilson in the end zone was NO dime! It was under thrown, you and other team Tuas would know this if you knew football. Wilson was open, had his man beat. Tua under threw the pass. If he put the ball where it needed to be, that is an easy TD! It was a **** pass from little noodle arm. Calling a deflected pass a dime lmfao! It WOULD have been a dime if Tua had enough arm to throw it 1 foot farther! Hell, given angle and placement, it was at most 45 yards. I watched Arch Manning throw a better pass!

Jameis is with possibly the best offensive coach that we have seen. Payton needs the COTY if he keeps Jameis under 15 picks. But Jameis did score higher on the wonderlic than Tua….
Winston also scored higher than Dan Marino and Ryan Fitzpatrick scored higher than all of them. Having a high football IQ has nothing to do with a standardized test.

Winston also scored higher than Dan Marino and Ryan Fitzpatrick scored higher than all of them. Having a high football IQ has nothing to do with a standardized test.
Tua admitted to not knowing the playbook. How does a QB not take his team serious enough to learn the playbook? There were plays on Sunday where he looked lost. I have a feeling that Tua’s football IQ is ****

Tua admitted to not knowing the playbook. How does a QB not take his team serious enough to learn the playbook? There were plays on Sunday where he looked lost. I have a feeling that Tua’s football IQ is ****
Except that’s already been debunked. Early in camp he was having to teach others the playbook because he had it wired and the WRs were slower in picking it up. So those plays you’re thinking of, could’ve very well been misread by the WRs and/or others, if mastery of the offense is in question…in fact that would fit right in on a few of the plays.

Yeah, sad thing is that this conversation caused me to go back and watch some clips from Fiedler. First thing is that there are seemingly no Jay Fiedler hightlight reels. 😆 Second thing, I thought for sure he would have more Orande Gadsden TD's, but also apparently not. Apparently, Dan Marino had a ton. Also, apparently an old Dan Marino was better than anyone else we've had at QB. I can't believe the throws he was making even in his final season in the NFL. Even though his arm had clearly faded, he was still putting the ball in windows where his receiver had an advantage getting to it. And even though his arm had clearly faded, Dan Marino finds receivers he can throw open and his instincts on the field were just vastly different than the stuff we're seeing today.

I don't knock Tua for that, but I do miss even an old Dan Marino. He may as well have been the football version of General Patton.
Yep and don’t forget Marino had a bone spur in his throwing shoulder and missed several games that year. His game against the Colts prior to his injury he was the AFC player of the week and was vintage Marino. His arm did fade but the injury really hurt him.

Didn't know the playbook and still managed to have a 2 to1 TD to INT ratio and lead his team to a 6-3 record as a rookie? Well, I can't wait to see what he does now that he's had a proper off-season and an offense tailored to his skill set.

As far as your feeling mate it could just be hemorrhoids I would get that looked at.

Why is this freaking post on here? It is clear many things
1. It is clear some "fans" are trolls
2. It is clear that some people will see things different....Tua to Wilson....how about wicked play by their DB, mills I think.
3. It is clear Tua throws excellent accurate passes....or guys like Saban are wrong, he doesn't know winning at all.
4. It is clear that Tua does not have a monster arm....duh
5. It is clear that some people will live on media quotes forever....i.e Tua does not know the playbook.....cause that is all that he said...smh....media will rip apart any time a player slips up because it will drive some people to hold onto that controversial, negative news forever.
6. It is really clear that more Dolphin "fans" need to show a little more faith in "their" team and stop being so crabby

Get one of these :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: it helps.

Virtually everyone who has coached and worked with Tua have disagreed with you. Tuas comment was self-effacing and how a winner takes responsibility and motivates himself to improve. And I am not in the "Tua can do no wrong group"!

I wanted Herbert and if we could go back in time and re-draft 2020 everyone would likely pick Herbert. But that isn't a criticism of Grier, it was just personal preference. In fact Tua was seen as a much more sure thing then Herbert.

Tua has an average NFL arm, similar to Joe Montana. Its not a noodle arm and its not Jeff George, Herbert or Josh Allen strong either. You are correct that the pass to Wilson was slightly underthrown. Tua is accurate, smart and works hard. We can/will win with him!

This was good to see, yet where is the positive video where there are Tua's completions? I looked for one and can't find it. He did have 16 completions. Some were excellent, 2 to Waddle throws come to mind.

In that video I also see just maybe 3 or 4 bad passes.....Marino, Brady, Manning I believe all averaged 3 or 4 of those and some would turn out to be the receiver running the wrong route.

Why is this freaking post on here? It is clear many things
1. It is clear some "fans" are trolls
2. It is clear that some people will see things different....Tua to Wilson....how about wicked play by their DB, mills I think.
3. It is clear Tua throws excellent accurate passes....or guys like Saban are wrong, he doesn't know winning at all.
4. It is clear that Tua does not have a monster arm....duh
5. It is clear that some people will live on media quotes forever....i.e Tua does not know the playbook.....cause that is all that he said...smh....media will rip apart any time a player slips up because it will drive some people to hold onto that controversial, negative news forever.
6. It is really clear that more Dolphin "fans" need to show a little more faith in "their" team and stop being so crabby

Get one of these :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC: it helps.

The Majority seem to not give any credit where credit is due. Yes our defense stepped in to win the game, but somehow the Team needed 17 points to even have the chance, and i wonder who helped deliver those points!! And to achieve it with a mediocre running game, OL, and missing 2 receivers.

The Majority seem to not give any credit where credit is due. Yes our defense stepped in to win the game, but somehow the Team needed 17 points to even have the chance, and i wonder who helped deliver those points!! And to achieve it with a mediocre running game, OL, and missing 2 receivers.

Tua didn’t do anything that any other QB couldn’t have. Tua looked like **** on 3rd and against pressure. Mac looked better on 3rd down and against pressure which was disappointing because this was Mac’s FIRST NFL game. Tua, 2nd season, 10 games of experience and full off season still looks unprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom