Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua didn’t do anything that any other QB couldn’t have. Tua looked like **** on 3rd and against pressure. Mac looked better on 3rd down and against pressure which was disappointing because this was Mac’s FIRST NFL game. Tua, 2nd season, 10 games of experience and full off season still looks unprepared.
We won.

Tua was a big part of that. Enjoy 1-0

Did you see what Josh Allen did Sunday....any qb could have done that.

Last edited:
Tua didn’t do anything that any other QB couldn’t have. Tua looked like **** on 3rd and against pressure. Mac looked better on 3rd down and against pressure which was disappointing because this was Mac’s FIRST NFL game. Tua, 2nd season, 10 games of experience and full off season still looks unprepared.

He embarrass himself with every post but keeps posting.
Have you read your post? I remember when you supported Gase lmao! The “In Gase we trust” are the same people who think Tua is the “left arm of god”. You would be blindly supporting a Sammy Smith type of RB or a resurrection of Tom Olivadotti.

Have you read your post? I remember when you supported Gase lmao! The “In Gase we trust” are the same people who think Tua is the “left arm of god”. You would be blindly supporting a Sammy Smith type of RB or a resurrection of Tom Olivadotti.
Of course people supported Gase, lmfao. We hire a coach and all you want is for him to lose 16 games? If that is the case just root for the team with the coach you want, it's easier than rooting to lose week in and week out.

Hindsight is great, we all have and unless you're me, I'm guess all of you would change something.

That's what fans do. They support a player or coach until they leave.

Of course people supported Gase, lmfao. We hire a coach and all you want is for him to lose 16 games? If that is the case just root for the team with the coach you want, it's easier than rooting to lose week in and week out.

Hindsight is great, we all have and unless you're me, I'm guess all of you would change something.

Hindsight? You won’t find not 1 post from me supporting Gase. I originally said he was a horrible coach that rode the coat tails of Manning. I support the Dolphins but that doesn’t mean that I have to support the trash they hire or players they pick.

Miami got the coach right but their scouting department and Grier are the problem. I also said that keeping Grier was a half measure when TBum was fired. Grier has blown multiple picks so far, Tua being one of them.

This is why so many of you have zero credibility. That pass to Wilson in the end zone was NO dime! It was under thrown, you and other team Tuas would know this if you knew football. Wilson was open, had his man beat. Tua under threw the pass. If he put the ball where it needed to be, that is an easy TD! It was a **** pass from little noodle arm. Calling a deflected pass a dime lmfao! It WOULD have been a dime if Tua had enough arm to throw it 1 foot farther! Hell, given angle and placement, it was at most 45 yards. I watched Arch Manning throw a better pass!
Your posts scream “credible” and “unbiased.” Thanks for clearing this up for us.

That's what fans do. They support a player or coach until they leave.
They support their teams, not always the players or coaches part of that team. Sometimes the coaches or players are bad and wasting time. Sometimes you need to cut it off early. If a pup doesn’t Bite early, they never will.

Since Shula, Miami has over 20 years of bad picks and hires. Flo has been the best hire since but he is only going to do so much with the players that he is given. Tua will be his downfall if he doesn’t pull the plug fast.

Tua admitted to not knowing the playbook. How does a QB not take his team serious enough to learn the playbook? There were plays on Sunday where he looked lost. I have a feeling that Tua’s football IQ is ****
I don't know that I would expect his football IQ to be poor considering his instincts for the game have been said to be a strength. The part about not knowing the full playbook is something a bit out of context. He wasn't expected to study the full playbook. There was much less time for him to prepare for the season, and they gave him a simplified playbook for the season. That's kind of a clue that he wasn't expected to know the rest. He had to know the playbook he would be running plays out of in addition to learning to read NFL defenses -- let's not pretend his plate wasn't full last season or that he sluffed off. He accepted responsibility for not knowing the whole playbook, but what kind of preseason did he have last year? What kind of training camp?

What's important is whether he knows the whole playbook now. The stuff he has been doing successfully on the field doesn't look stupid.

Hindsight? You won’t find not 1 post from me supporting Gase. I originally said he was a horrible coach that rode the coat tails of Manning. I support the Dolphins but that doesn’t mean that I have to support the trash they hire or players they pick.

Miami got the coach right but their scouting department and Grier are the problem. I also said that keeping Grier was a half measure when TBum was fired. Grier has blown multiple picks so far, Tua being one of them.
So you can tell if a hire or pick is bad before they even have a chance to prove it? There are so many of you on this site. Brother, I urge you to stop wasting these talents on a public fan forum. Delete your account on finheaven and pursue a career in an NFL front office. Start writing your resume, I assume you have a detailed analysis of all the players and coaches you knew would be terrible along with all the players and coaches you knew would have success. There needs to be some kind of timestamp of course but with your gifts being almost premonition like I'm sure you knew to do that ahead of time.

I wish you good luck and farewell don't forget about us little guys. But don't post anymore it'll just make letting go even harder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom